The InnoBev Awards are designed to celebrate innovation and excellence across all sectors of the soft drinks industry, open to entrepreneurs as well as established brands from around the globe.
The awards are organised by food and drink market experts Zenith Global, with support from headline sponsor Exberry ® plus category sponsors Bericap, CO2 Sustain and Tetra Pak.
The 2019 winners will be announced at an awards ceremony during this year’s UK Soft Drinks Conference on 15 May in London.
Reasons to enter
- Gain publicity from leading industry media
- Benefit from independent international recognition
- Enjoy year-round marketing exposure
- Attract validation for present and potential future investors and customers
- Showcase your product, service or campaign alongside other exciting innovators
- All finalists have the opportunity to display their entries during the 2019 UK Soft Drinks Conference
- Network with finalists and winners at the event
- Best Aqua Drink
- Best Juice Drink
- Best Children’s Drink
- Best Premium Drink
- Best Tea Drink
- Best Coffee Drink
- Best Functional Drink
- Best Can
- Best Carton
- Best Glass
- Best PET
- Best Packaging/Label Design
- Best Cap/Closure
- Best Marketing/Social Media Campaign
- Best CSR Initiative
- Best Technology Innovation
- Best New Brand/Brand Extension
- Best New Drink Concept
If you have a product, concept or campaign that has been launched, created or rebranded from January 2017, enter today!
Closing deadline is Friday 12 April 2019.
For full awards information and to enter, visit: www.zenithglobal.com/events/243
Notes for editors
- An illustration is attached for publication
- For further information, please contact
Alice Schofield, Event & Awards Manager, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
e email@example.com t +44 (0)1225 327900