Awards Marketing Executive
- Job Title
- Awards Marketing Executive
- Fixed-term, project based
- £16,000 - £20,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus commission
- Reporting to
- Associate Director - Events
Zenith Global has helped shape the worldwide food and beverage industry for 30 years through its technical and commercial consultancy, market intelligence and conference services. This includes its annual programme of international events and awards, across the packaged water, soft drinks, dairy and vertical farming industries.
We are looking to recruit an Awards Marketing Executive to support in the running of two of our upcoming international awards schemes. This will be a fixed contract role, running from June until September.
The individual will be required to contact relevant organisations to promote and generate entries for the inaugural Vertical Farming World Awards, and the established Global Water Drinks Awards.
You will be wholly responsible for retaining existing clients as well as identifying and communicating with new, prospective entrants through email and social media, to effectively secure entries into the awards. The goal will be to surpass set revenue and deadline targets, with commission provided on this basis.
The role requires an enthusiastic, confident and sales-oriented candidate who is well-organised, articulate in written communication, and comfortable contacting both warm and cold leads.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Ensure that the awards revenue targets are met and exceeded
- Identifying and communicating with as many prospective entrants as possible via email and social media
- Management of target spreadsheets to ensure clear tracking of outreach and sales pipeline
- Writing engaging content to promote the awards
- Creating detailed schedules and timelines to ensure effective management of the two concurrent awards.
- Confident at selling via email and social media, to a wide range of companies on a global scale
- Strong written communication and aptitude to write in an engaging, sales-driven manner
- Organised and effective at multi-tasking and time management
- Proactive – able to identify new opportunities to achieve goals
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and on own initiative
- A genuine care for the customer and their needs
- Experience in a sales or marketing style role is desirable but not essential
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and using LinkedIn
Please submit your CV and a short cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position and demonstrating how you meet the requirements for the role.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days including Bank holidays (increasing a day with each year of service up to a maximum of 33) plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Private medical insurance and a cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Employer and employee contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Employee recognition scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Development opportunities
- Professional subscriptions
- Social events