- Water & Environment
- Bath, UK
- Permanent, full-time
Zenith Global provides a full range of specialist consulting services to the food and drink industries worldwide. We have over 1,000 clients across more than 50 countries with head office in Bath.
We are looking for an enthusiastic hydrogeologist with experience in water resource projects, ideally in a commercial environment to join the Water & Environment consulting team. The successful candidate would need to be flexible in their working approach, show a willingness to travel and be keen to learn about the food and drinks industry. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to learn a broad range of hydrogeological skills and to gain an insight into this highly technical field through working with a global leader in the sector.
- To provide technical role within projects, including fieldwork (water sampling, pumping tests, supervision of contractors for example) and office work (data management and analysis, numerical modelling and reporting)
- To take responsibility for projects on a day-to-day basis, liaising with the project manager, negotiating with contractors, attending technical meetings and ensuring that administrative requirements are satisfied
- Reporting to senior management on project progress and accounting
- Liaising with other departments on internal and external projects
- The department consists of hydrogeologists, geologists and water resource experts
- Focus is water resources development and protection, primarily within the food and drinks sector
- Responsible for maintaining the delivery of high-quality projects to clients in groundwater resources development
- Geographically, the focus is the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays (increasing a day with each year of service up to a maximum of 33) plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Private Health cover
- Cycle to work scheme