- Operations Consulting
- Bath, UK
- Permanent, full-time
- Reporting to
- Principal Operations Consultant
Zenith Global provides a full range of specialist consulting services to the food and drink industries worldwide. We have over 1,000 clients across more than 50 countries with head office in Bath.
We are seeking an Operations Consultant to join Zenith Global's Operations Consulting team. The team includes a world-class group of operational excellence consultants, project managers, engineers and quality professionals, all with a focus on the food and drinks industry.
You will be responsible for winning and managing the delivery of a wide range of operations advisory projects, such as:
• Feasibility studies – assessing the viability of greenfield and expansion projects.
• Due diligence – undertaking detailed operational assessments of investment targets.
• Business planning – combining commercial, technical and financial elements to form a cohesive plan.
As Zenith Global's services are wide-ranging, you may also be required to undertake projects in operational excellence, quality, capital project management and other project types, as well as to help develop the pipeline of new business.
The role is based in the World Heritage City of Bath, but you will be required to travel for periods of up to 2 weeks from time to time. Zenith Global works throughout the world, leading to many opportunities for work in fascinating countries and different cultural environments.
Skills and experience
We are seeking applicants from a consulting environment with a focus and background in operations or an engineering
discipline, with the following attributes:
• A degree-level qualification, minimum 2:1 or equivalent, in an engineering, food science or similar discipline.
• A track record of successful project delivery.
• Experience in financial modelling.
• Total fluency in English both written and oral, with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to present well and engage well with employees and clients at all levels of an organisation.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Excellent MS Excel skills.
• Flexibility for international travel.
Above all, we are looking for a person who will be passionate and enthusiastic about delivering exceptional value for clients and driving growth.
Zenith Global is one of the world’s leading food and drinks consultancies. Our commercial and technical consultancy, market intelligence and conference services have helped shape the worldwide food and drinks industry for over 25 years.
Today we work with over 1,000 clients in more than 50 countries, ranging from start-ups to multinationals. We help these companies in nearly every aspect of their business. On the commercial side, we help our clients plan their business, develop and launch new products, understand and enter new markets, benchmark competitors and acquire companies. On the technical side, we help design and build factories, find co-packers, consolidate production, improve factory efficiency, improve quality and food safety, and lower costs. Our hydrogeologists are experts in groundwater resources for use in bottled water and soft drinks. Our sustainability consultants advise on waste, energy and water reduction.
This mix of market analysts, commercial strategists and engineers is unusual in a single consultancy – and it gives us the expertise we need to take a broad view of clients' needs and respond to them, whatever might arise.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays (increasing a day with each year of service up to a maximum of 33) plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Private Health cover
- Cycle to work scheme