Planning your new food and drink business
Zenith Global has helped many clients throughout the world start a beverage company or diversify from an existing business. Creating a realistic business plan is an essential first step and requires in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We have seen start-up companies succeed and companies fail, and we know the pitfalls. Rushing to obtain quotations for bottling equipment is the first mistake. You need a thorough understanding of the market, a realistic sales forecast, a sales and marketing strategy and an accurate view of capex and ongoing costs including distribution. Only then can you create a successful business plan.
How we can support you start a business
Our team of food and beverage consultants contains a unique mix of strategy consultants and engineers. Here are some of the types of project we run:
- Market, commercial and technical feasibility. This would include assessing key criteria including labour and employment, population, taxation, government, political stability, economic factors, market size, market growth projections, market composition and competitive environment
- Financial modelling, e.g. 5 year profit & loss for your new business
- Creating a bottled water business plan, soft drinks business plan or dairy business plan
- Finding a bottled water source
- Finding a location for your factory
Interested in finding out more?
Contact us by calling our head office in the UK on 0044 (0)1225 327900 during UK office hours (08:30-17:00) and we will route you through to the appropriate person. Alternatively, fill in your details in the Contact us form at the bottom of this page and we will call you back as soon as possible.