Tuesday 8 October
Wednesday 9 October
Thursday 10 October
Now in its 16th year, Zenith Global’s 2019 Global Bottled Water Congress is designed for industry leaders, suppliers, customers and advisers to gain a complete overview of the latest market trends, innovations and issues alongside excellent networking.
With bottled water growth outpacing other beverages, an exciting range of emerging categories are actively promoting water attributes. But there are multiple risks if innovation is not open about naturalness, sweetness, healthiness, functionality and sustainability. For consumers to open water in ever greater numbers, the future market opportunity is also open water.
Delegates will hear from leading international and regional manufacturers on market and strategic developments in addition to innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Conference presentations by leading producers and innovators
- Extensive networking time with key industry figures
- Market updates and insights
- Tours of Dubai Refreshment and Mai Dubai new bottling plants
- Gala industry dinner featuring 2019 Global Bottled Water Awards in iconic Burj Al Arab ballroom.
- Exclusive PepsiCo bottler since 1962
- Moved to new facility in August 2016
- US $180 million investment over last 5 years
- 6 production lines with capacity of 60 million cases
- 11,000 solar panels on roof to generate 37 megawatts.
To download the full document, please click here.
- US $156 million invested since 2013, with mega expansion completed in late 2018
- 8 production lines including glass and 16 litre plus pre-form and closure manufacture
- 1.1 kilometre monorail with 44 vehicles
- 26 metre high bay warehouse with 10 stacker cranes
- 18.1 megwatt sola power generation on site.
To download the full document, please click here.
Dubai is the top business gateway to the Middle East and Africa. One of 7 emirates that formed the United Arab Emirates in the 1970s, Dubai hosted 16 million visitors in 2018, with 89 million people using its international airport.
The Mina A’Salam Hotel is a 5 star hotel on the Jumeirah beach, overlooking the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel. Translated as ‘Harbour of Peace’, the hotel has 292 luxury rooms and forms part of a waterfront resort that includes a traditional Arabic souk market, 50 world class restaurants and spa facilities, with complimentary ‘abra’ boats or buggies to transport you around.
The hotel is 27 kilometres from Dubai International Airport, a journey which often takes less than 30 minutes.
For delegates wishing to book accommodation, an allocation of rooms will be available at negotiated rates on a strictly first come, first served basis. To book your accommodation, please use the following link.
Room rates (per night) as follows:
- Single occupancy Deluxe AED 1,100
- Double occupancy Deluxe AED 1, 200
Above rates include breakfast, exclude taxes and services (7% Municipality fee, 10% services charge, 5% VAT and AED20 TE fee per room, per night).
Room rates are subject to avaliablity. Once our allocation has been used up, or is released as contracted, room rates may fluctuate according to availability.
Jumeirah Mina A’Salam Hotel, PO Box 75157, Dubai, UAE
t +971 4 366 8888 e email@example.com
Full Congress package includes tour, conference sessions, documentation, reception and awards dinner. It excludes accommodation.
|Prices include 5%
||Payment by 30 Aug
|Payment from 31 Aug
|08 Oct Tours, reception
|09 Oct Conference
|09 Oct Awards dinner
|10 Oct Conference
*Concessionary rate applies to companies with annual sales below $2million. To book at this rate, please contact
e firstname.lastname@example.org t +44 (0)1225 327900
The Dubai authorities now require event organisers to apply for a special permit. We are also obliged to collect specific details for each participant (your full name, nationality and country of residence) that will be submitted to PureArabia (an external agency acting on behalf of the Dubai authorities - https://www.pure-arabia.com/about-us).
Attendance at this event is reliant upon your permission to share this data. We are bound by the Dubai law and unable to accept your registration without your confirmation of these terms. All data will be destroyed after the conference.
Substitutions will be accepted up to 26 September. Cancellations will be subject to a $157.50 administration charge and cannot be made after 3 September. Bookings are subject to Zenith Global events terms and conditions, see www.zenithglobal.com/events. All delegates must pay Dubai VAT at prevailing rate, currently 5%. Rate may be subject to change.
Visas may be required from source countries. Click here for more information. Zenith Global will be happy to help with visa support and documentation where possible.
The industry’s only Global Bottled Water Awards are designed to celebrate excellence and innovation across every category of the packaged water industry.
Open to innovators and entrepreneurs, as well as established brands from around the globe, the awards are a great way for you to enhance your brand and ensure your product, concept or campaign is recognised on an international scale.
- Best Natural Still Water Sponsored by Sidel
- Best Natural Sparkling Water
- Best Flavoured Water Sponsored by WET Group
- Best Functional Water
- Best Can
- Best Carton
- Best Glass
- Best PET Sponsored by AF Compressors
- Best Packaging/Label Design
- Best Cap/Closure
- Best Marketing/Social Media Campaign
- Best CSR Initiative Sponsored by Guala Closures Group
- Best Technology Innovation
- Best New Brand/Brand Extension
- Best New Drink Concept
For more information and to enter, click here.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com