Our guide below should provide you with all the information you need about the Beverage Digest Awards.
If you have any other queries, please contact us on email@example.com
What are the categories?
- Best Low/No Sugar Drink
- Best Premium Drink Sponsored by WET Group (Beverages)
- Best Functional Drink
- Best Packaging Design
- Best Label Design
- Best Technology Innovation
- Best Marketing or Social Media Campaign Sponsored by Reflective Shopper Worldwide
- Best New Brand/Brand Extension
- Best New Drink Concept
Are you unsure on which category to enter? Visit our entry criteria tab for further guidance contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I enter?
- Gain publicity from leading industry media
- Benefit from independent international recognition
- Enjoy year round marketing exposure
- Attract validation for present and potential future investors
- Showcase your product, service or campaign alongside other exciting innovators
- Finalists and winners will receive a comprehensive communications pack complete with a press release, logos for use on packaging, websites or email signatures, a certificate and of course a trophy for winners!
- Network with finalists and winners at the event.
How do I enter?
There are two stages to the entry process.
The first stage
- Simply click 'enter now'
- Fill in your company information on our application form
- Fill in your product/campaign name
- Select the category/ies you wish you enter into
- Click submit!
The second stage
Once we have received your application and payment, a member of the awards team will be in touch to support you on your submission for the awards.
What is required?
- 1 short presentation (2 x slides of content) per entry made
- At least 1 high-resolution image of your product (or video of your campaign)
- Some categories also require samples. Please check our entry criteria to see where this is required.
*If you are entering either Best Marketing or Social Media Campaign, you qualify for 3 x slides of content.
How much does it cost to enter?
You can enter multiple categories or products at a cost of $225.00 per entry.
If you enter 3 categories, the 4th is free!
How do I pay?
We accept most major credit and debit cards upon checkout on the awards website.
After payment, you will recieve an order confirmation, followed by a PDF receipt, both by email.
If you are unable to pay by credit/debit card, please contact email@example.com
What happens once I have paid?
Once paid, we will contact you with the 'next steps' for your application process.
What is the deadline to enter?
Monday November 11, 2019 for both payment and award application/submission.
Where are the awards presented?
The awards ceremony will take place on December 9, 2019 during Beverage Digest Future Smarts, in New York.
While we would be very pleased to see you there, attendance is not a condition of entering the awards.
Beverage Digest Future Smarts
This beverage industry update will give attendees a comprehensive review of the most important events of the past year and a road map for what's coming next year. Speakers include the most accomplished and knowledgeable experts on the most profitable non-alcoholic beverage market in the world. Executives from manufacturing, marketing, finance, investment, supply chain, distribution and elsewhere, who must be in the know, should attend the conference.
For program details and to book, please click here.
When will the finalists be announced?
Once all judges have submitted their feedback and scores, all points will be counted and verified.
All entrants will be notified of the results in November 2019. A press release will announce the finalists.
How do I contact you?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org