Switzerland Water Dispense Market Report 2020
The POU segment saw strong growth at a CAGR of 9.7% between 2014 and 2019, overtaking BWD as the most popular water dispense solution in Switzerland. Find key quantitative insights like this as well as other qualitative analysis in the Switzerland Water Dispense Market Report 2020. Covering bottled water dispense units (BWD), point of use (POU) and integrated tap systems (ITS), the report is the essential guide to the water dispense industry.
The most comprehensive report available on the bottled water dispense, integrated tap systems and point of use markets in Switzerland.
Sets out full market and category totals, with data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts to 2024.
Price structure and revenue indicators by segment (BWD, POU and ITS).
Charts the leading distributors by unit volume.
Provides unparalleled insights into market and category dynamics, innovation, opportunities, and future trends to support business planning.
With almost 30 years’ experience in research and consultancy to the water dispense industry, Zenith Global offers unrivalled insight and expertise in the field.
Also available to purchase as part of a pre-order for the complete West Europe Water Dispense Report.
Background and report description
Zenith Global’s Switzerland Water Dispense Market Report 2020 is a concise, data-loaded short report providing rankings of the leading industry players and delivering a vital snapshot of the industry’s evolution between 2014-2019 and forecasts to 2024. Backed up with insights gained from three decades of experience in the sector and a range of industry sources, the report is intended for existing players as well as prospective new entrants.
Containing text, charts and tables and analysis of recent market developments, dynamics and opportunities the Switzerland Water Dispense Report represents exceptional coverage to support your business planning and identify growth opportunities.
Now in it’s 26th year of issue, the report analyses trends and developments in the dispense market, including unit numbers, water volume, throughput, cancellation rates, machine functionality and channel distribution, as well as market value and pricing structure covering average sales and monthly rental prices. It also provides commentary on fascinating market dynamics like influential socio-economic trends, growth drivers and identifying modes of commercialisation.
Market data provided in this report
- Water dispense market evolution, 2014-19
- Total installed units, 2014-19
- BWD, POU and ITS share of total market, 2014-19
- Total revenue, 2014-19
- BWD, POU and ITS price structure and revenue indicators, 2018-19
- BWD, POU and ITS units per ‘000 people, 2014 vs 2019 vs 2024f
- Water dispense market forecast, 2019-24
Bottled water dispense market
- BWD units installed, 2014-19
- BWD units installed by company, 2014-19
- BWD water volumes, 2014-19
- BWD volume by company, 2014-19
- BWD throughput, 2018-19
- BWD cancellation rates, 2018-19
- BWD machine functionality (chilled-hot-boiling), 2019
- BWD still-sparkling functionality, 2019
- BWD channel distribution, 2019
Point of use market
- POU units installed, 2014-19
- POU units installed by company, 2014-19
- POU conversions vs new placements, 2018-19
- POU machine functionality (chilled-hot-boiling), 2019
- POU still-sparkling functionality, 2019
- POU channel distribution, 2019
Integrated tap systems market
- ITS units installed, 2014-19
- ITS units installed by company, 2016-19
- ITS machine functionality (chilled-hot-boiling), 2019
- ITS still-sparkling functionality, 2019
- ITS channel distribution, 2019