UK Water Drinks Reports Bundle 2020
Purchase the 2020 UK Plain Water and Water Plus reports and get the UK Water Drinks Summary Report too. This provides a summary of the key facts, figures and trends across the whole sector, charting the market by leading companies and brands and, new for 2020, capturing three forecast scenarios to assist your business planning through the coronavirus pandemic. The three reports together form the essential guide to the complete UK Water Drinks market.
Access three reports in one purchase
Exclusive access to the summary report which combines the key facts and figures from the UK Plain Water Report and UK Water Plus Report
Consolidated, accessible water drinks data for total market and all segments: still/sparkling, mineral/spring, flavoured/functional/juicy waters, plastic/glass packaging, as well as domestic production and own label
Charts the top selling companies and brands by volume
Volume and value data from 2014 to 2019
Forecast models covering three future scenarios to 2024
Access to 26 detailed company profiles
Background and report description
Purchase the UK Plain Water Report, UK Water Plus Report and get the Water Drinks Summary Report for free in this bundle package. This companion summary report combines highlights and comparable statistics from Plain and Plus, saving you time and giving executives the clearest view of the total market.
The summary report has been completely overhauled in 2020 with the full water drinks industry succinctly analysed. Access the vital data points and key statistics that shaped the market between 2014 and 2019 and look ahead to 2024 with access to three forecast models, including a best and worst case look at the short to medium term impact of COVID-19 on the water drinks market, with an immediate focus on 2020 and 2021.
For the first time in the nearly 30 year history of reporting on the UK water drinks market, Zenith Global presents two additional forecast scenarios in the face of the coronavirus pandemic to support your business continuity planning and crisis management.
New for this year:
- improved condensed summary report format
- additional forecast methodologies
- volumes through coolers removed to give an exceptional view of the small pack market (under 10l)
- innovation segment
- legislation and water stewardship segments overhauled by Zenith Global’s Water & Environment experts.
Market data provided in this report
UK Water Drinks market overview
- Consumption volume, 2014-2019
- Consumption of still vs sparkling water, 2014-2019
- Consumption by plain, flavoured, functional and juicy water, 2014-2019
- Consumption share by type, 2014-2019
- Top 25 companies in UK water drinks market, 2018-2019
- Top 25 brands in UK water drinks market, 2018-2019
UK Water Drinks market forecasts
- Model 1: UK water drinks consumption volume by segment forecast, 2014-2024f
- Model 2 - Coronavirus best case: UK water drinks consumption volume by channel forecast, 2019-2024f
- Model 2 - Coronavirus best case: UK water drinks value forecast, 2017-2024f
- Model 2 - Coronavirus best case: retail vs away from home volume market share forecast, 2017-2024f
- Model 3 - Coronavirus worst case: UK water drinks consumption volume by channel forecast, 2019-2024f
- Model 3 - Coronavirus worst case: UK water drinks value forecast, 2017-2024f
- Model 3 - Coronavirus worst case: retail vs away from home volume market share forecast, 2017-2024f