6 natural springs in 6 countries seek investors
A month after the founder of a Chinese water brand Nongfu Spring became the country’s richest man, ahead of the founders of tech giants Alibaba and Tencent, investors have a unique opportunity to discover the potential of 6 high quality springs in 6 countries across 3 continents.
The spring owners will present the 6 protected sources and business plans as part of the 17th annual Global Water Drinks Congress, which is being held online this year on 20-22 October.
- US North East – some of the world’s purest natural spring water sources offering more than 2 billion litres a year sustainably
- UK West – a spring water with an established premium brand and exports
- Ireland – a substantial and high quality source accredited as a natural mineral water
- Norway – a pristine natural mineral water source in a UNESCO World Heritage Site setting
- Spain North East – an award winning artesian mineral water from a Government protected zone in the Spanish Pyrenees
- India North – a deep underground source in the foothills of the Himalayas supplying a major national bottler with local and international partnerships.
“Our programme already offers the world’s top 5 international water drinks companies – Coca-Cola, Danone, Nestlé, Niagara and PepsiCo – plus market leaders from Brazil and India, along with other key innovators and suppliers,” commented Richard Hall, Chairman of event organisers Zenith Global, the food and drink experts. “A virtual event allows us to do so much more, like this presentation to potential investors.
“A new world is emerging in the wake of coronavirus. Our event theme is ‘Beyond the Bottle’, but we also have to think beyond pure hydration to flavour, wellness, immunity and functionality. We believe we have assembled the perfect combination of knowledge and ideas to help companies navigate through the unchartered waters of future change and opportunity.”
The 17th annual Global Water Drinks Congress has 5 renowned industry suppliers as sponsors – Platinum sponsor Ball plus Gold Sponsors Bericap, Güitig, Sidel and Tetra Pak, along with additional support from CCL and Water.io. The programme also includes the Global Water Drinks Awards, which attracted 160 entries from 27 countries.
Go to www.zenithglobal.com for full programme and booking details or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Any information provided by Zenith Global on the water sources and/or companies seeking investors at the Global Water Drinks Congress is solely intended for marketing purposes. Zenith Global has not researched or verified any claims or descriptions, such as in the press release dated 9 October 2020, and makes no warranties about these statements or other comments made.
Notes for Editors
For further information, please contact:
Francesca Hall, Marketing and Event Manager, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 e email@example.com w zenithglobal.com