Beverage industry leaders gather in New York
All the key speakers have now been confirmed for the annual Beverage Digest Future Smarts Conference to be held on Monday, December 9 at New York’s Crowne Plaza Times Square, including:
- Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO James Quincey on the 100th anniversary of the company’s public listing
- PepsiCo’s newly appointed Chief Sustainability Officer Simon Lowden
- Keurig Dr Pepper’s first Chief Commercial Officer Derek Hopkins
- American Beverage Association President and CEO Katherine Lugar, who celebrates her first year in the role and ABA’s centenary
- Three leading bottler Chief Executives and Presidents from Arca Continental, Buffalo Rock-Pepsi and Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
- Walgreens Senior Director for Beverages Tom Burkemper
- Top innovator founders from L.A. Libations, newly backed by Molson Coors, and cannabis-infused Mirth Provisions
- Financial market experts from Credit Suisse, RBC Capital Markets and more
- Water drinks market leader Nestlé’s EVP and Chief Marketing Officer Yumi Clevenger-Lee.
“We’ll address all the most important current issues from consumer choice and health to economic and social change,” commented Beverage Digest Executive Editor Duane Stanford.
Other highlights of the Future Smarts event include the Beverage Digest Awards celebrating the best of recent innovation, and presentations by event sponsors PureCircle and WET Group.
“It’s a tremendous networking event,” Duane Stanford added. “But the real draw is hearing from leaders who are finding that consumers have all the power and are changing so fast that no one has all the answers.
“With such a strong platform of speakers, bookings so far are higher than for several years,” Stanford concluded. “Full details are available at beverage-digest.com and conference seats can be reserved directly online.”
Note for Editors
For further information, please contact: