Industry leaders debate the future of dairy
The first speakers have been announced for the 14th Global Dairy Congress, which will be held online on 22-24 June. They include many of the industry’s leading businesses and advisers as well as key innovators, with a particular focus on dairy’s co-existence with non-dairy to explore the event’s theme of a ‘Sustainable Future’:
- Keynote opening address by International Dairy Federation President Piercristiano Brazzale
- Presentations by the market leaders in each of the world’s biggest countries – Yili from China, Amul from India and Dairy Farmers of America
- Contributions from cutting edge plant-based and cell-based disruptors including Impossible Foods, LegenDairy, NotCo, Perfect Day and TurtleTree Labs
- Other global producers from Bel and Fonterra to Nestlé
- New dairy entrepreneurs such as Nutritional Growth Solutions from Israel on its protein shake for Healthy Height and YPY Sorvetes from Brazil on its ice cream that combats cancer
- Renowned analysts and advisers from Kantar to the Sustainable Food Trust.
“If ever there was a time and place to devote two days to reviewing your dairy business strategy and plans, this should be the best opportunity of the year,” commented event organiser Richard Hall, Chairman of Zenith Global, the global food and drink experts.
“I don’t believe there has ever been such a strong programme that combines dairy and plant-based perspectives. We’ve also added cell-based prospects for the first time. And that’s in addition to dairies with their own plant-based initiatives,” he added.
The Congress also features the World Dairy Innovation Awards, organised by FoodBev Media, on the evening of 23 June. The event is sponsored by top industry supplier Cama Group.
Further programme and booking information is available at zenithglobal.com/events/gdc2021. Special discounted rates are on offer until 16 March.
Notes for Editors
- An event banner is attached.
- For further information, please contact:
Francesca Hall, Associate Director - Events, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 e email@example.com w zenithglobal.com