InnoBev Awards for Beverage Innovation
Just 2 weeks remain for entries into the 2020 InnoBev Awards for the best in global soft drinks innovation, organised by the food and drink experts Zenith Global.
Previous winners include many of the world’s leading soft drinks companies such as Coca-Cola and PepsiCo as well as successful innovators such as Celsius, Vita Coco and Vit-Hit.
The 2020 InnoBev Awards will be announced in an online ceremony on 30th June and the deadline for entries is 18th May. Entries are invited in 13 categories including Best New Drink Concept, Best New Brand, Best Marketing and Best Technology Innovation. 3 categories are for new types of drink in Low/No Sugar, Functional and Premium. 6 categories relate to packaging and design, including pack types, labels and closures.
An eminent panel of independent judges will choose the finalists and winners. Representing all corners of the global industry, they are:
- Alexandre Jobim, President of ABIR, the Brazilian Association of Soft Drinks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Claire Nuttall, Managing Director of The Brand Incubator
- Geoff Parker, Executive Director for the Asia Pacific Regional Group of the ICBA, International Council of Beverage Associations
- Gavin Partington, Director General of the BSDA, British Soft Drinks Association
- Vanessa Walker, Founder of Millennial Brands Consulting Inc.
“The coronavirus outbreak has impacted so many aspects of our daily lives,” commented Richard Hall, Chairman of Zenith Global, “but there has been limited analysis so far on how it will influence new product development.”
“The 2020 InnoBev Awards will help build awareness for the latest thinking on what consumers most want from beverage innovation. I greatly look forward to seeing whether it will be more natural, local or sustainable, ethical, healthy and affordable or more technology driven, functional, indulgent and premium. The truth is likely to be a combination.”
Full details on entering the 2020 InnoBev Awards are available at www.zenithglobal.com/events/innobev-awards-2020.
Notes for Editors
- For further information, please contact: