“Zenith Global Ltd” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Zenith Global Ltd” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last modified on 1 November 2016.
What information we collect
During your visit to this website, we may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and other information that you provide to us which is relevant to purchases, registrations and subscriptions.
- Contact information including telephone numbers, postal addresses and email addresses.
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests.
zenithglobal.com does not collect or hold any credit card information
What we do with that information
We may use this information to:
- Deliver the products and services requested by you during your visit to this website.
- Contact you in relation to the products and services requested by you, such as updates to events.
- Conduct other aspects of transactions such as sending of invoices.
- Facilitate use of website services and personalise aspects of the website to improve the visitor experience.
- Administer the website.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you. Each email contains a link to unsubscribe from future communications.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Deal with enquires and complaints made by or about you relating to the use of this website, including cases of fraud.
We take all reasonable technical and managerial precautions to prevent loss, misuse, alteration or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
It is your responsibility to keep your username and password details confidential. We will never ask you for your login details (except when you log in to this website).
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website to provide the functionality that the website offers, and track usage patterns of visitors. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors by remembering information about your preferences.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or in the case of one or more of the following circumstances:
- We are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please apply in writing to Zenith Global Ltd, 7 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address above, or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.