Zenith's report on West Europe Flavoured and Functional Water is an extended and updated version of 2005 report on West Europe Flavoured Water. The new 2008 report sets out comprehensive market and segment totals alongside detailed rankings and analysis of the industry's main operators.
West Europe Flavoured and Functional Water 2008 contains over 150 pages of commentary, charts and tables on the flavoured and functional water markets of Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. A 20-page synthesis provides an overview of key indicators as well as the main features and trends across the 16 West European markets. The report also provides a round-up of market developments since 2002 and information on ingredients such as: amino acids, peptides and proteins; dietary fibres and probiotics; fatty acids; herbs; minerals; phytochemicals; and vitamins.
Zenith's 2008 West Europe Flavoured and Functional Water report includes:
- Detailed insight into West Europe market trends across 16 countries
- Full market commentary, covering consumption volume, leading countries, rates of growth, flavoured vs functional split, still vs sparkling water, packaging formats, industry structure and leading industry operators, and forecasts to 2013
In addition, comprehensive tables and charts explore, by country:
- Market value in € million, still and sparkling percentage shares, shares of small pack and total bottled water market, consumption per person, packaging splits, top country brands, volume and value distribution as well as full forecasts to 2013
Even though 2007 saw West Europe flavoured and functional waters market slow down in comparison to previous years' performance, market growth is still being spurred by a clear trend in favour of 'wellness' and healthy living. Flavoured and functional waters benefit from bottled water's healthy rehydration message. It can provide those consumers bored with plain water (and those keen to avoid sugary soft drinks) with an interesting, low calorie, yet good-tasting alternative, which, in case of functional waters, is also believed to deliver additional benefits.
Zenith Global reports offer you the most reliable market figures and in-depth analysis of trends. This comes from a bottom up approach to the research process, and detailed discussions undertaken with industry players.
The West Europe Flavoured and Functional Water Report 2008 is broken down into 4 main sections:
- A full market commentary provides in-depth analysis of trends in such areas as flavours, functional ingredients, industry structure, key industry features, new developments, and forecasts to 2013.
- Comprehensive tables look closely at the West European market and each segment, covering consumption, distribution, leading brands, packaging, detailed regional analysis and full forecasts to 2013.
- 16 country profiles contain expert market interpretation, tables and analysis.
- Description and characteristics of the most commonly used ingredients