- Available for 65 countries worldwide, with a special discount for multiple orders.
- Ideal to gain essential information on national bottled water markets in countries of interest.
- Presentation style format helps quick overview of the overall market in a specific country.
- Includes a range of key data and a brief commentary covering market segmentation, dynamics and leading players.
- With over 20 years’ experience in research and consultancy to the bottled water industry Zenith offers unrivalled market knowledge.
View report preview
Problems seeing this preview? Call us on 00 44 (0) 1225 327900 and we will send you the details.
Background and report description
Zenith has issued 65 individual Country Bottled Water Market Reviews to provide brief and user-friendly overviews of plain bottled water markets.
Each review contains high level key information to help you quickly understand the segmentation and dynamics of national plain bottled water markets as well as leading industry players and brands identified within the country.
Country reviews are available for the following countries:
USA, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Australia, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Algeria, Egypt, Iran , Israel, Kenya, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE.
What these reports cover
- Bottled water market volume segmentation: total consumption, per capita consumption, small packed vs bulk water consumption, still vs sparkling small pack water consumption, packaging size split by volume share, distribution channel split by volume share.
- Bottled water market value: total market value, average value per litre.
- Leading 5 manufacturers and brands by volume market share.
- Market forecasts to 2014: total consumption, per capita consumption, small pack vs bulk water consumption, total market value.
Market data provided in these reports
Bottled water market volume segmentation / industry structure
- Total market volume (consumption) and change %, 2005-2009
- Average per capita consumption, 2005-2009
- Small pack vs bulk water consumption, 2005-2009
- Still vs sparkling water consumption, 2005-2009
- Packaging size split by % volume share, 2005-2009
- Distribution channel split by % volume, 2008-2009
- Leading five manufacturers by volume share, 2008-2009
- Leading five brands by volume share, 2008-2009
Bottled water market value
- Total market value (local currency; Euros) and change %, 2005-2009
- Average value per litre (local currency; Euros), 2005-2009
- Average small pack value per litre (local currency; Euros), 2005-2009
Market forecasts to 2014
- Total market volume and change %
- Average per capita consumption
- Small pack vs bulk water consumption
- Total market value