- An essential guide for anyone present, or considering entering, the dairy market with a view of offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Includes an overview of global dairy market trends and developments by category, functionality and ingredients.
- Features a wide range of products, innovations and trends shaping the future of the international dairy industry.
- Includes over 100 innovative dairy brands worldwide to benchmark against leading and innovative dairy products.
- Explores challenges and opportunities in the dairy industry to support your strategic planning.
View report preview
Background and report description
Internationally, the dairy sector saw dynamic growth in 2013. Hundreds of products were introduced, ranging from snacks to drinks, with functions addressing weight management and memory enhancement, among others. With dairy in growth across all sub-sectors, manufacturers have created a number of new products in an effort to capture share of this growing market.
Zenith’s Global Dairy Innovation 2014 report examines key trends and new product development in dairy categories, including milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, ice cream and dairy desserts and with a focus on products with functional benefits.
What this report covers
- Overview of the global dairy market: overview of key market trends and new product development in dairy including milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, ice cream and dairy desserts.
- Key trends in functionality and ingredients: consumption and innovation trends in dairy products with functional benefits including an overview of the most influential global trends shaping the dairy market and an overview of 16 popular functional ingredients in dairy.
- Brand profiles: 119 profiles of innovative dairy brands including product image, detailed product information, description of variants and marketing profile.
Brand profiles featured by key categories (milk, cheese, cream, butter, yogurt, ice cream and dairy desserts).
- Global overview
- Commentary on trends/opportunities in specific countries/regions