Why buy this report?
- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the flavoured water market with a view of offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Includes an overview of global and regional trends highlighting common themes in new product development.
- Features a wide range of products, innovations and trends shaping the future of the international flavoured water industry.
- Includes over 65 innovative flavoured water brands launched between 2013 and 2016 worldwide to benchmark against leading and innovative flavoured water products.
- Explores challenges and opportunities in the flavoured water category.
View report preview
Background and report description
In 2015 the global market for flavoured water is estimated to have reached 7.5 billion litres, with average growth of 5% per annum forecast over the next 5 years. Despite an ever-increasing number of drinks options marketed to consumers, the flavoured water category continues to thrive and grow in many regional markets, maintaining consumer interest through reformulations, new flavours, brand redesigns and new pack formats, among other innovative efforts.
Zenith’s report on flavoured water innovation examines the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches during 2013-2016. The report provides an ultimate guide of the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an understanding of new product development worldwide.
What this report covers
- Category overview: overview of key global market trends and commentary on regional and country-level consumption trends.
- Key trends in new product development: overview of 10 main themes driving product development and innovation worldwide.
- Brand profiles: over 65 profiles of innovative flavoured water brands including product image, detailed product information, date of launch, packaging size & type, pricing, key ingredients, description of variants and marketing profile.
Brand profiles featured by 10 key innovation themes: plain water brand extensions, fruit-flavoured, sugar-free, natural positioning, organic positioning, herbs or flowers, transition product, child-oriented, premium positioning, packaging.