- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the yogurt market with a view of offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Includes both a global and regional market overview of the yogurt market.
- Features commentary highlighting global and regional trends in new product development shaping the future of the international yogurt industry.
- Contains profiles of over 90 innovative yogurt products launched between 2014 and 2016 worldwide to benchmark against leading and innovative products.
- Explores challenges and opportunities in the yogurt industry to support your strategic planning.
View report preview
Background and report description
Yogurt has arguably been one of the hottest food categories in the world over the past decade. The yogurt aisles are jam-packed offering copious choice for consumers and the need to innovate and differentiate oneself from competitors is at an all time high. A number of trends have emerged in the yogurt market in recent years, including the rise of products with reduced/no fat or sugar, added functional ingredients such as protein and probiotics, and products targeting specific demographics.
Zenith’s report on yogurt innovation examines the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches in the yogurt industry from 2014 through to June 2016. The report provides the ultimate guide of the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an understanding of new product development in the yogurt market worldwide.
What this report covers
- Category overview: an overview of key global market trends of overall market of yogurt, in addition to regional-level consumption trends.
- Key trends in new product development: an overview of main themes driving product development and innovation worldwide.
- Brand profiles: Over 90 profiles of innovative yogurt products across 5 regions, including product image, detailed product information, date of launch, packaging size & type, pricing, key ingredients and description of variants.
Brand profiles are featured by 7 key categories: Reduced/low/no fat, reduced/low/no sugar, child-oriented, gender-specific, indulgence, probiotics, and protein-rich.
- Global overview
- Commentary on trends/opportunities in specific region