- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the children’s bottled water market with a view to offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Offers market insights exploring potential in the children’s bottled water market at both a global and regional level.
- Includes over 70 detailed brand profiles of established and new entrants in the children’s bottled water market across 6 geographical regions.
- Provides commentary on trends and developments in product innovation in the market.
- Assesses challenges and opportunities within the children’s market segment to support your strategic planning for bottled water.
View report preview
Background and report description
Increasing concerns over child obesity are providing opportunities for bottled water targeted at children to seize market share from other children’s soft drink categories, many of which are criticised for high sugar and calorie content.
Zenith’s Children’s Bottled Water Innovation 2016 report specifically focuses on the children’s segment within the bottled water category, providing a topical overview of trends in overall and children’s bottled water consumption, challenges, and opportunities and featuring a wide range of bottled water products for children offered across 6 geographical regions.
What this report covers
- overview of bottled water market trends: commentary on bottled water consumption overall, and consumption of bottled water among children.
- Children’s bottled water brand profiles: Over 70 brand profiles divided by geographic region including detailed product information, variants, price/distribution and marketing profile.
- Potential in the children’s bottled water market: An exploration of the potential size of this growing market.
- Challenges and opportunities: a review of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the children segment of bottled water and conclusions featuring broad commercial/market considerations.
- West Europe
- East Europe
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East