- An essential guide to the global stevia market, offering in-depth insights and market analysis.
- Beneficial to both stevia suppliers, and food and beverage manufacturers.
- Includes a background overview of stevia’s place in the market alongside competing sugars and sweeteners.
- Tracks industry and commercial developments, as well as opportunities and challenges.
- Provides profiles of a selection of stevia suppliers, key stevia products, and latest product innovations.
View report preview
Background and report description
With ever-increasing scrutiny amongst consumers over the content of food and beverage items, manufacturers are increasingly exploring alternative sweeteners which will enable a reduction in calorific content, without sacrificing taste.
Over the past few years, the high-intensity natural sweetener stevia has enticed both consumers and manufacturers with its ‘natural’ provenance and near-zero caloric benefits. With sugar being increasingly frowned upon by society and even subject to government taxation, and artificial sweeteners often viewed with suspicion, stevia has seen its profile rise at a rapid rate since the turn of the decade.
Zenith’s Global Stevia Market 2016 Report examines the background behind stevia’s growth, and its growing acceptance on a global level, in addition to examining the challenges the market has faced over the course of 2015 and 2016. The factors which are shaping the market, and are expected to play a key role in future years are also examined.
What this report covers
- Overview of the wider sweetener market: emergence and global trends of natural and artificial high-intensity sweeteners.
- In-depth analysis of the global stevia market: legislation, key regions of cultivation, leading suppliers by production, production and consumption trends, pricing of stevia extracts, challenges facing stevia, key commercial developments and forecasts to 2018.
- 21 stevia suppliers’ profiles: company overview and details of stevia operations.
- Key products: leading food and beverage brands which utilise stevia, and new product innovations.