- An essential guide for anyone present in or considering entering the iced tea market with a view to offering innovation and added value to consumers
- Regional market analysis including 2016 market size, forecasted growth, market trends and common themes in new product development
- Global overview with market quantification, share by region, and global consumption trends
- Features detailed profiles of over 115 iced tea brands worldwide which have engaged in innovative activity between 2014 and 2017
View report preview
Background and report description
The global RTD tea market has increased by over 40% in size between 2011 and 2016 and is set to expand by a further 21% by 2021. Across the globe, increased consumption of RTD tea has been a result of consumers’ rising health awareness and their search for beverages offering health benefits and thirst-quenching properties without compromising on taste. With demand rising, innovation in the RTD tea market is rife, with manufacturers embracing new flavours, tea types, and pack formats in a bid to capture market share and increase consumption amongst both existing and new target audiences.
Zenith’s new ready-to-drink tea innovation report offers key insights into the iced tea market's dynamics and future potential at both a global and regional level. This is in addition to the examination of the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches from 2014 to 2017, with coverage spanning 28 countries across 5 regions. This report will provide you with the ultimate guide to the RTD tea market, highlighting the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an understanding of new product development regionally and worldwide.
What this report covers
- Global and regional overview providing insights regarding key market trends and growth drivers at both a global and regional level with specific analysis of the markets in Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Africa & Middle East
- Over 115 brand profiles of innovative products worldwide launched between 2014 and February 2017 inclusive, including new product launches, reformulations, rebrands and portfolio expansions. Each brand profile includes detailed product information, product image, date of launch, packaging size and type, key ingredients and description of variants
- Overview of innovation trends by region including analysis of the key themes in product innovation by region and the key consumer trends driving manufacturer activity
Definitions and exclusions
For the purpose of this report, Zenith has limited its research scope using the following definition: RTD tea refers to any tea-based or tea-flavoured beverage in a ready to drink format. It can come in different flavour variants, such as black, green, red, oolong, jasmine, herbal and fruit teas. It can also be still or sparkling.