- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the milk market with a view to offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Includes quantification of the combined milk and flavoured milk markets with regional market analysis.
- Features commentary highlighting global and regional trends in new product development shaping the future of the international milk industry.
- Contains profiles of nearly 70 innovative milk brands launched between 2015 and 2017 worldwide to benchmark against leading and innovative dairy products.
View report preview
Background and report description
In 2016 the global milk market stood at 272 billion litres, with consumption having increased by 8% since 2012. Milk and flavoured milk represent a mature, stable category with steady growth rates. Globally, increased consumption of milk and flavoured milk has been a result of consumers’ rising health awareness and their search for beverages offering added health benefits without compromising on taste. The market’s consistent growth trajectory is anticipated to continue to 2021, with milk and flavoured milk consumption expected to reach 304 billion litres at the end of the forecast period.
Zenith’s 2017 Milk Innovation Report examines the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches in the milk industry from 2015 through to December 2017. The report provides the ultimate guide to the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an understanding of new milk product development worldwide.
What this report covers
- Category overview: overview of key global market trends in addition to regional-level consumption trends.
- Key trends in new product development: overview of main themes driving product development and innovation worldwide and at a regional level.
- Brand profiles: 68 profiles of innovative milk brands across 5 key regions, including product image, detailed product information, date of launch, packaging size & type, pricing, key ingredients and description of variants.
- Global overview
Commentary on market performance and innovation trends in specific regions (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa & Middle East)