- An essential guide for anyone present in or considering entering the iced coffee market with a view to offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Regional market analysis including 2017 market size (volume and value), forecasted growth, market trends and common themes in new product development.
- Global overview with market quantification, share by region, and global consumption trends.
- Features detailed profiles of over 80 iced coffee brands worldwide which have engaged in innovative activity between 2014 and 2018 inclusive.
View report preview
Background and report description
Global consumption of iced coffee has increased by nearly 20% over the past five years, reaching 5.5 billion litres in 2017. The market's growth trajectory is expected to continue in the years to 2022 when the market is forecast to exceed 6.6 billion litres. Increased consumption has been driven by rising health awareness and the demand for convenient beverage options on-the-go. Greater product variety has been a vital element in developing sales across all regions.
Zenith’s new ready-to-drink coffee innovation report offers key insights into the iced coffee market's dynamics and future potential at both a global and regional level. This is in addition to the examination of the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches from 2014 to 2018, with coverage spanning 28 countries across 5 regions. A central focus is placed on new product development in North America, from which many of the global RTD coffee innovation trends originate.
This report will provide you with the ultimate guide to the RTD coffee market, highlighting the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an understanding of new product development regionally and worldwide.
What this report covers
- Global and regional overview providing insights regarding key market trends and growth drivers at both a global and regional level with specific analysis of the markets in Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Africa & Middle East
- Over 80 brand profiles of innovative products worldwide launched between 2014 and 2018 inclusive, including new product launches, reformulations, rebrands and portfolio expansions. Each brand profile includes detailed product information, product image, date of launch, packaging size and type, key ingredients and description of variants
- Overview of innovation trends by region including analysis of the key themes in product innovation by region and the key consumer trends driving manufacturer activity
Definitions and exclusions
For the purpose of this report, Zenith has limited its research scope using the following definition: Any coffee-based or coffee-flavoured beverage in a ready to drink format.