- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the global dairy market with a view to offering innovative products to consumers.
- Includes both a global and key country overview of the dairy landscape and analysis of leading opportunity markets.
- Features commentary highlighting global and regional trends in new product development shaping the future of the international dairy industry.
- Contains profiles of 40 innovative brands launched worldwide in recent years, the trends they relate to and their positioning.
- Explores some of the quirkier products and niche flavours in regional markets to inform and open up potential opportunities to diversify your product offering and highlight potential opportunities for dairy processors.
View report preview
Background and report description
A must have for anyone present or looking to enter the evolving dairy market with innovative items. Zenith Global’s Dairy Innovation report 2019, examines the reasons behind the product launches, details consumer behaviours and documents trends by region.
The global dairy market will continue to flourish, with great opportunities for manufacturers to promote products in a number of global markets responding to consumer demand for health and wellbeing products, vegan alternatives and functional dairy products amongst others. In a bid to capture market share, a number of innovative trends are arising that expand markets, target new consumption occasions and provide excitement through flavours and cross-check categories.
What this report covers
- Category Overview: Covering 4 key sectors, Cheese, Ice cream, Milk and Yoghurt.
- Regional market overview: An overview of key global market trends in dairy innovation, mapped by region, in addition to regional consumption trends.
- Key trends in new product development: An overview of the themes identified as driving product development and innovation worldwide.
- Growth Opportunities: Deep-dive into 4 countries we have identified with growth opportunities.
- Brand profiles: 40 profiles of innovative dairy brands across 21 countries, including product image, detailed product information, target audience/positioning, date of launch, packaging size & type, pricing, and description of variants.
- Global overview
- Commentary on trends in specific countries/regions