Sales data pooling
Zenith offers a range of data pooling services, geared towards large national and international food and drinks companies. Our systems provide the most comprehensive and accurate readily available data on food and drink market sectors and distribution channels. This enables you to accurately benchmark your performance against a pool of sales data from participating companies.
Our systems provide the only mechanism to identify non-audited sales channels, such as foodservice and wholesale.
In each data pooling system:
- Participants monitor their performance against the ‘pool’ of participating companies.
- Zenith achieves the utmost levels of accuracy within the hardest to reach corners of a given market. Data pooling systems provide the only mechanism to identify non-audited sales channels, such as foodservice and wholesale.
- Zenith acts as a trusted third party broker and system manager. Participating companies own the data within the system and determine the structure of the system and its future direction.
- Information is exclusive to each participating company and is managed by Zenith on a secure network.
- The system is established on a shared cost – low cost basis. Participating manufacturers provide raw data, with the cost of data management, reporting and analysis shared between the participants on an agreed basis.
- By providing a continuous market read on all market sectors and channels, data pooling systems readily become an industry standard and performance benchmark.
Advantages of data pooling systems
- ‘Bottom up’ read of total market, from retail through to wholesale and foodservice distribution channels.
- Regular, frequent and reliable market tracking, with a 13 x 4 weekly total read.
- Unravelling unexplored volume share by sector and sales channels.
- Analysis of higher profit (and largely unaudited) sales channels.
- Assisting monthly management reporting.
- Point of reference for trade/industry presentations.
- Supporting sales & marketing activity.
Interested in finding out more?
Contact us by calling our head office in the UK on 00 44 (0)1225 327900 during UK office hours (08:30-17:00) and we will route you through to the appropriate person. Alternatively, fill in your details in the Contact us form at the bottom of this page and we will call you back as soon as possible.