- 17th Global Water Drinks Congress
17th Global Water Drinks Congress
Tour Highland Spring's bottling operations, followed by two days of conference sessions, networking opportunities with key industry figures and a gala awards dinner. Delegates will hear from leading international and regional businesses on the latest market and strategic developments, as well as from innovators and entrepreneurs contributing to the industry.
About the event
Tour Highland Spring's bottling operations, followed by two days of conference sessions and a gala awards dinner. Delegates will hear from leading international and regional businesses on the latest market and industry developments, as well as from innovators and entrepreneurs with their latest ideas.
The 'Beyond the Bottle' theme reflects a focus on innovation into new water drinks, new packaging, new technology and wider new business challenges.
Now in it's 17th year, Zenith Global's 2020 Global Water Drinks Congress is designed for industry leaders, suppliers, customers and advisers to gain complete overview of the latest market trends, innovations and issues alongside extensive networking.
- Conference presentations by leading producers and innovators
- Market updates and insights
- Extensive networking opportunities
- Tour Highland Spring's bottling plant
- Gala industry dinner featuring 2020 Global Water Drinks Awards
About Highland Spring
- Highland Spring is one of the leading UK producers, investing over £100 million on its expansion over the past 10 years.
- Sourced from the majestic Ochil Hills, the water was the first in Britain to be certified as coming from organic land.
- The Glen bottling site in Blackford bottles up to 2 million litres per annum.
About Tullibardine Distillery
- Located on the site of Scotland's oldest brewery dating back to the 12th century, Tullibardine was developed as a traditional distiller in 1949.
Location and hotel
One of the Leading Hotels of the World, Gleneagles was host to the G8 summit of world leaders in 2005 and golf's Ryder Cup in 2014. It has 3 championship golf courses, Scotland only restaurant with 2 Michelin stars and an award-winning spa.
The 850-acre Gleneagles estate is 1 hour's drive from Edinburgh and Glasgow airports. It has its own railway station.
|Pay by 11 Sep Early booking rate||Pay by 22 Oct Standard booking rate|
|Full Congress||Each delegate||£1,590.00||£1,790.00|
|Separate elements||20 Oct tour, reception||£300.00||£350.00|
|21 Oct conference||£900.00||£950.00|
|21 Oct awards dinner||£150.00||£200.00|
|22 Oct conference||£700.00||£750.00|
*Concessionary rate applies to companies with annual sales below £2million. To book this rate, please contact e firstname.lastname@example.org t +44 (0)1225 327900
Substitutions will be accepted at any time. Cancellations will be subject to £150 + VAT administration charge per delegate and cannot be made after 4 September. Bookings are subject to Zenith Global Event Terms and Conditions, available here. All delegates must pay UK VAT at the prevailing rate, currently 20%
Visas may be required from some countries. Zenith Global will be happy to help with via support and document where possible.
We have a range of sponsorship and exhibitor display opportunities available, offering a unique and ffective opportunity to showcase your products and services to a highly engaged audience. We are happy to tailor a bespoke package to suit your needs and budget.
Packages can include:
- Table top display in the refreshment/networking area, providing a high level of branding
- The opportunity to take full advantage of excellent networking opportunists
- Exclusivity in your sector (platinum level sponsorship only)
- Presentation opportunity within the event programme
- Promotion of your company through branding on all marketing materials including Zenith Global marketing emails, website and Twitter account
- Company branding on the stage backdrop during the event
- The opportunity to distribute marketing material/products at delegate spaces
- A chance to build your company profile further through inclusion in Zenith Global press releases, social media activity and in the download material post event
- Additional delegate places at discounted rates
- The opportunity to host a breakfast meeting, drinks reception, delegate workshop
- Sponsored tweets from Zenith Global's company discount
- The opportunity for life Q&A with he audience during the sponsor presentation through an interactive poll
- Headline and category sponsorship of the Global Water Drinks Awards.
Interested in sponsoring?
To download our 2020 events exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities please click here.
For more information, please contact
Lisa Solovieva at email@example.com or call t +44 (0)1225 327900
The industry's only Global Water Drinks Awards are designed to celebrate excellence and innovation across every category of the packaged water industry. The awards are a great way for you to enhance your brand and ensure your product, concept or campaign is recognised on an intenraitonal scale. The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on 21 October 2020, during Zenith Global's 17th Global Water Drinks Congress. More information to follow.
- Best Natural Still Water
- Best Natural Sparkling Water
- Best Flavoured Water
- Best Functional Water
- Best in Can
- Best in Carton
- Best Glass
- Best PET
- Best Packaging/Label Design
- Best Cap/Closure
- Best Marketing/Social Media Campaign
- Best CSR Initiative
- Best Technology Innovation
- Best New Brand/Brand Extension
- Best New Water Concept
For more information, visit the awards page on our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org