Food and beverage company acquisitions
Zenith Global helps the world’s leading companies and investors find, assess and buy food and beverage companies. Our unique mix of market intelligence, commercial strategy and technical engineering consultants, combines to help you meet your objectives from both a commercial and operational perspective. Furthermore, our focus on innovation and emerging markets has helped many clients identify the right company to buy and acquire ahead of competitors.
We focus on specific markets according to buyers’ particular investment criteria and facilitate the process by making initial contact as well as gaging the appetite and fit for investment before referring to potential investors.
FMCG acquisitions such as those in the food and beverage sector have the potential to add value quickly, but they also carry a significant amount of risk. Our clients recognise the value of Zenith Global’s leading food and drink specialist knowledge in reducing their risk, especially through our due diligence services.
Food and beverage transaction services for investors
Zenith Global works on the buy-side for manufacturers, brand owners, banks, private equity groups and other investors interested in acquiring food and beverage assets. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Complete service on behalf of client throughout transaction
- Business valuation
- Commercial and technical due diligence valuation
- Assess the attractiveness of potential investment
- Advice on acquisition strategy
- Target search to identify markets and/or target companies
- Negotiation during the acquisition process
- Business planning and financial modelling of potential business performance
- Planning for future divestment and exit