Terms and conditions
All orders for services accepted by Zenith Global Ltd (Zenith) are accepted subject to the conditions herein, unless otherwise agreed with the client. Services, costs and timescales are to be as agreed in the Description of Services. This will generally be in written form in a letter, facsimile or email. Any services, conditions or variation to these agreed verbally, will normally be confirmed in writing.
2. Obligations of Zenith Global
Zenith shall perform Services required by the Description of Services and/or other instructions given by and agreed with the Client. Zenith shall exercise reasonable skill, care and diligence in the performance of its Services. Zenith may recommend to the Client that it sub-contracts to a specialist sub-consultant the performance of any of the Services.
3. Obligations of the client
The Client shall supply to Zenith without charge and in such time so as not to delay or disrupt the performance of the Services all necessary and relevant data and information in possession of the Client, his agents or servants. The Client shall give such assistance as shall reasonably be required. The Client shall ensure that his decisions, instructions, consents or approvals shall be given to Zenith in such reasonable time so as not to delay or disrupt the performance of the Services.
4. Price and payment
Zenith shall charge the client for fees at agreed rates or sums. Expenses and disbursements will be charged at cost plus 10% administration fee unless otherwise agreed. Zenith will submit invoices to the Client for Services monthly in arrears unless otherwise agreed. Payment of invoices to be made within 14 days of the date of the invoice and in the currency invoiced. All UK invoices are subject to VAT. All overdue accounts will be subject to a £100 late payment charge and a daily basis charge of commercial interest at 5% above the Bank Rate of the Bank of England. Should there be a dispute over the agreed fees, the legal costs incurred by Zenith will be borne by the Client.
5. Termination of appointment
The Client may at any time by Notice require Zenith to postpone the performance of all or any part of the Services. On receipt of such a Notice, Zenith will cease such Services in an orderly and economical manner. Zenith will be due payment for all Services, expenses and disbursements incurred to the time of the Notice and for any reasonable additional costs related to ceasing the Services.
6. Deliverables and timescales
While Zenith will endeavour to complete agreed Services and Deliverables within the timescale agreed with the Client, this cannot be guaranteed. Zenith is not responsible for delays caused by factors outside its control. This may include an agreed change in the Description of Services, or a delay in submission of data or information from the Client, or other organisations, people or companies relevant to the carrying out of the Services. Deliverables will be delivered to the invoice address unless otherwise agreed.
7. Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted at law, Zenith’s provision of products or services makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the information, content, materials, products or services provided under this agreement including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information presented is accurate and that the opinions expressed are sound, Zenith cannot be made liable for any errors or omissions or for any losses or consequential losses resulting from decisions based on its contents. Except as specifically stated in this agreement, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Zenith nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of any information, content, materials, products or services provided by Zenith. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Zenith does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Zenith, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives. Zenith will be liable for losses and damages arising out of negligence by Zenith, with a cap of the project fee value.
8. Title and copyright
All right, title, and interest (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in the products or services (in both print and machine-readable forms) belong to Zenith or its third party suppliers of materials. You acquire no proprietary interest in the products or services, or copies thereof.
Where a licence is purchased, you agree to be bound by its definition. You accept that if you breach the terms of the licence, Zenith reserves the right to seek compensation or damages as appropriate. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to purchase additional licences as required or to amend the existing licence you hold in order that it be fit for purpose. Zenith reserves the right to charge for amendments and additions in line with current pricing.
If any provision of the agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the agreement and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
11. Law and jurisdiction
The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Zenith Global Ltd
You may cancel your order at any time during the online ordering process prior to actual payment, but once the process of payment has been completed, the refund policy applies.
2. Refunds and returns
Zenith Global Ltd is happy to make every endeavour to ensure that customers are satisfied with the information and services provided by zenithglobal.com, including any sample material provided where appropriate. Therefore it is not the company's policy to offer refunds or accept returns. These will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and are entirely at the discretion of Zenith Global Ltd.
You agree to indemnify and keep Zenith Global Ltd indemnified against all actions, claims, losses, costs (including all legal costs actually incurred or otherwise), damages and expenses that are suffered or incurred by Zenith Global Ltd which arise directly or indirectly from any breach or alleged breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Credit card guarantee
Even if your card is used fraudulently, your bank or card issuers cannot hold you liable for more than £50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank or card issuer does hold you liable for any of the £50.00, Zenith Global Ltd will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full £50.00. Zenith Global Ltd will cover this liability only if the unauthorised use of your credit or debit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Zenith Global Ltd while using the secure server.
In the event of unauthorised use of your credit or debit card, you must notify your credit or debit card issuer in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Event terms and conditions
Delegate booking, alterations and cancellations
1. A signed booking form or other written request constitutes a confirmed booking. On receipt of your booking, we will send you a confirmation letter and invoice.
2. Virtual event ticket sales are final and cannot be refunded or transferred to other events. Cancellations for in-person events will be subject to a specified administration charge and cannot be made after a specified date.
3. If for any reason you are unable to attend, a substitute will be accepted up to 4 days in advance of the event with no extra charge. All we ask is that you notify us in writing as soon as possible.
4. Whilst the programme is correct at the time of publication, Zenith Global Ltd (Zenith) reserves the right to make changes to the programme location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
5. Where circumstances beyond our control* force cancellation of an event in its entirety, Zenith will make every effort to refund as much of the conference fee to each paying delegate as possible, having regard for any irrecoverable costs of production for which Zenith remains liable. Zenith does not accept responsibility for any consequential loss suffered by delegates. Where circumstances beyond our control* force postponement of an event in its entirety, Zenith will apply its standard terms and conditions relating to the new date selected.
*Force majeure – Unusual or unforeseen circumstances such as war, threat of war, riot, civil disorder, terrorist activity, strike, natural or industrial disaster, adverse weather conditions or similar events that are beyond our control.
6. Entries are accepted as confirmed once made online or in writing by email. Zenith will then send a confirmation letter and invoice.
7. Cancellations are subject to a 50% payment and cannot be accepted later than the official entry deadline.
8. For entries to be included in the judging process, payment must be made in full by the entry submission deadline.
9. Zenith and judges accept no responsibility for products sent for tasting that may be lost or damaged in transit.
Sponsors and table top displays
10. A signed contract constitutes a commitment to sponsor and/or display. Cancellation at any time will be subject to 100% payment.
11. All overdue accounts will be subject to a charge of commercial interest on a daily basis at 5% above the Bank Rate of the Bank of England. Should there be a dispute over the agreed fees, the legal costs incurred by Zenith will be borne by the Client.
Letters of invitation
12. Please note that a letter of invitation will be provided on request to assist delegates in obtaining a visa or permission to attend an event. This should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses. Invitation letters will only be provided to delegates who have fully paid their registration fee.
13. The registration fees do not include the insurance of participants against personal accidents, sickness, cancellation by any party, postponement, theft, loss or damage to personal possessions. Participants are strongly advised to take out adequate personal insurance to cover travel, accommodation, cancellation, postponement and personal effects.
14. Views expressed by speakers are their own. Zenith disclaims any liability for advice given or views expressed by any speaker at an event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
Filming and photography
15. Please note that, for promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event.
16. By registering for an event, you will automatically receive updated information about the event and any future associated event. For virtual events, we will have to divulge delegate information to the platform provider to enable you virtual access to the event.
Delegate access and dietary requirements
17. Every effort is made to ensure that our events are accessible and enjoyable for all our delegates and we always provide a vegetarian option. If you have any other dietary requirements or would like to discuss any access or specific requirements you may have, please inform us at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)1225 327903.
Standard terms and conditions
18. The services supplied under these Event terms and conditions are subject to Zenith standard terms and conditions. Where details differ, these Event terms and conditions will apply.
7 Kingsmead Square Bath BA1 2AB United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 f +44 (0)1225 327901 e email@example.com
Company registered in England, at the above address, number 2596583
VAT number GB 543 5488 27