Vendor assistance for your food and beverage business sale
Zenith Global can help you sell or divest parts of your food and beverage business. We can maximise the outcome of any business sale transaction through our understanding of companies’ strategy, our intelligence on past transaction values relevant to your industry and our independent view of future performance projections.
Working with the food and beverage industry for over 25 years has helped us build a strong network comprising food and beverage manufacturers, investors and entrepreneurs. As a result, we know which companies are actively looking to expand in particular markets, and we have a good idea of which companies are likely to be interested in a merger or acquisition. This industry knowledge allows us to effectively identify and develop opportunities with the right prospects for your business and drive meaningful sale conversations in a relatively short period, regardless of company dynamics.
Zenith Global works on the sell-side for entrepreneurs, manufacturers, brand owners, private equity groups and other investors with food and beverage assets.
Food and beverage transaction services for vendors
Here are some of the ways we can assist with food and beverage industry transactions:
- Managed sale of a business or division
- Finding suitable investors
- Business valuation
- Advice on preparation for sale
- Creation of an Information Memorandum
- Confidential approaches or introductions
- Modelling of offer values through scenario generation
- Advice on the terms of agreement at both Heads and Final stage
- Seller due diligence
- Support during buyer due diligence