Event terms and conditions
Delegate booking, alterations and cancellations
- A signed booking form or other written request constitutes as a confirmed booking. On receipt of your booking, we will send you a confirmation letter and invoice.
- Cancellations will be subject to a specified administration charge and cannot be made after a specified date.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend, a substitute will be accepted at any time with no extra charge. All we ask is that you notify us in writing as soon as possible.
- Whilst the programme is correct at the time of publication, Zenith Global Ltd (Zenith) reserves the right to make changes to the programme location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Where circumstances beyond our control force cancellation* of an event in its entirety, Zenith will make every effort to refund as much of the conference fee to each paying delegate as possible, having regard for any irrecoverable costs of production for which Zenith remains liable. Zenith does not accept responsibility for any consequential loss suffered by delegates.
* Force majeure – Unusual or unforeseen circumstances such as war, threat of war, riot, civil disorder, terrorist activity, strike, natural or industrial disaster, adverse weather conditions or similar events that are beyond our control.
- Entries are accepted as confirmed once made online or in writing by email. Zenith will then send a confirmation letter and invoice.
- Cancellations are subject to a 50% payment and cannot be accepted later than the official entry deadline.
- For entries to be included in the judging process, payment must be made in full by the entry submission deadline.
- Zenith and judges accept no responsibility for products sent for tasting that may be lost or damaged in transit.
Sponsors and table top displays
- A signed contract constitutes a commitment to sponsor and/or display. Cancellation at any time will be subject to 100% payment.
- All overdue accounts will be subject to a charge of commercial interest on a daily basis at 5% above the Bank Rate of the Bank of England. Should there be a dispute over the agreed fees, the legal costs incurred by Zenith will be borne by the Client.
Letters of invitation
- Please note that a letter of invitation will be provided on request to assist delegates in obtaining a visa or permission to attend an event. This should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expenses. Invitation letters will only be provided to delegates who have fully paid their registration fee.
- The registration fees do not include the insurance of participants against personal accidents, sickness, cancellations by any party, theft, loss or damage to personal possessions. Participants are strongly advised to take out adequate personal insurance to cover travel, accommodation, cancellation and personal effects.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. Zenith disclaims any liability for advice given or views expressed by any speaker at an event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
Filming and photography
- Please note that, for promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event.
- By registering for an event, you will automatically receive updated information about the event and any future associated event.
Delegate access and dietary requirements
- Every effort is made to ensure that our events are accessible and enjoyable for all our delegates and we always provide a vegetarian option. If you have any other dietary requirements or would like to discuss any access or specific requirements you may have, please inform us at the time of booking to email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1225 327903.
Standard terms and conditions
- The services supplied under these Event terms and conditions are subject to Zenith standard terms and conditions. Where details differ, these Event terms and conditions will apply.