- UK Soft Drinks Conference 2021
UK Soft Drinks Conference 2021
For over 20 years, Zenith Global’s annual UK Soft Drinks Conference has brought together senior industry producers, suppliers, retailers, opinion formers and advisers to provide the fullest possible one-day overview of the latest industry developments, issues and opportunities. The 2021 virtual event will give access to key insights alongside extensive networking opportunities. In association with the British Soft Drinks Association.
About the event
Zenith Global’s UK Soft Drinks Conference is the industry’s main annual forum to hear about the latest market developments, debate key issues and network with other business leaders.
The 2021 event will be hosted virtually, featuring a full day of presentations, interactive panels, interviews and discussions, alongside extensive networking opportunities.
Industry leaders, experts and innovators will present on the latest trends and initiatives, sharing exclusive market insights. Dedicated networking breaks will enable delegates to connect with other industry peers, including senior industry managers, suppliers, retailers, opinion formers, advisers and the trade press.
Last year’s speakers included industry leaders Britvic, Coca-Cola, Innocent, Lucozade Ribena Suntory and Nichols, alongside Asda, the British Soft Drinks Association, the Department for Environmental Food & Rural Affairs, the Food & Drink Federation and Kantar. Also presenting were numerous premium innovators Bravura Foods, Caleno, Califia Farms, Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, Pernod Ricard, REAL Kombucha, SHS Group, SodaStream and STRYYK.
Confirmed speakers include
2021 programme details will be announced soon …
Virtual event testimonials
“The platform was incredibly easy to use and the networking was great. I already scheduled 3 follow up meetings to learn from other industry leaders!” Megan Riggs, Crunchy Hydration
“Excellent platform to establish connections and networking too.” Martino Picotti, Proriented
“A great event with an excellent organisation team behind and a good choice of topics. Outstanding moderator in the Q+A sessions.” Christine Zimmermann-Loessl, Association for Vertical Farming
“The platform used for this recent event was exceptionally intuitive and straightforward.” Innovation Agri Tech
“Even virtually, the content and the live Q&A sessions were really interesting and worth the time.” Alonso Prado, Ball Corporation
“The overall experience was very well conducted, given the circumstances with COVID. The team was professional and very well organised.” Adam Leja, ÈSSE water
“As a disruptor entering various markets, AQUA Carpatica has relied on Zenith Global knowledge and events to build insight and strategy. We are now an award winning brand and Zenith Global has remained a trusted partner for market insight.” Alina Balatchi-Lupascu, AQUA Carpatica
“Because of Zenith Global's outstanding reputation, events I have attended have always produced great opportunities for discussion and for gathering the most up to date market information, which proves invaluable.” Michael Cervin, Bottled Water Web
“Great experience and well-prepared program in terms of content. I will definitely attend next year as well.” Ivana Králiková, Kofola ČeskoSlovensko
“You managed to demonstrate that a virtual event has absolute value and is a great platform to meet people!”
|Pay by 31 Dec Super saver rate||Pay by 30 Mar Early booking rate||Pay by 11 May Standard booking rate|
|Full event||Per delegate||£275.00||£325.00||£375.00|
|Attendance to both UKWD and UKSD 2020||£675.00|
Substitutions will be accepted up to 10 March. Cancellations will be subject to £80 + VAT administration charge and cannot be made after 30 March. Bookings are subject to Zenith Global Event Terms and Conditions, available here.
*A concession rate of is offered to start-ups and early-stage entrepreneurs. To be eligible, companies must be within two years of formation and with annual sales below £1 million. For more information and to book at this rate, please contact email@example.com
For attendance to both the UK Water Drinks Conference on 23 March and UK Soft Drinks Conference on 11 May at the discounted rate of £675.00, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on completion of your booking for one of the two events. You will then be given a discount code which you can use towards the second event booking.
e email@example.com t +44 (0)1225 327900
We have a range of virtual sponsorship packages available which will offer unique and effective opportunities to showcase your brand and services to a highly relevant audience.
Virtual sponsorship package opportunities:
- Deliver a presentation of up to 20 minutes within the main event programme.
- Host a roundtable or workshop.
- Virtual tour of your factory or plant.
- Regular mentions in Zenith Global's event marketing emails and social media posts.
- View all event attendees and use search filters to find those individuals who are most relevant to your needs.
- Give attendees an instant introduction to who you are and your networking goals through your customisable profile. Build your profile with additional links, such as your company website and LinkedIn.
- Invite and schedule meaningful 1-1 video meetings with delegates and speakers throughout the day. Invite additional delegates to join the call to facilitate a wider conversation.
- Customise your dedicated sponsor page with downloadable multimedia content and messaging.
- Instant feedback and interaction using real-time interactive features such as polling and Q&A. Attendees can share documents, chat with other attendees and share their views and opinions.
- Take advantage of your virtual booth where you can instantly connect with interested attendees, simulating a real-life event.
- Use measurable event analytics that captures real-time valuable data and insights, promoting lead generation and showing positive ROI.
- Revisit the portal in the weeks following the event to re-watch recorded sessions and access important information and contact details that may have been missed initially.
- Headline or category sponsorship of our InnoBev Award scheme.
- Discounts on Zenith Global market reports and discounted access to our Globaldrinks.com database.
The advantages of virtual allow you to:
- Stay relevant and connected to your existing clients and reach new audiences.
- Raise your brand awareness and learn from your industry peers.
- Use your time more effectively, as you no longer need to worry about logistics, travel, accommodation etc.
- Reduce your impact on the environment as you lower your carbon footprint by going digital.
Click HERE to download the full list of sponsorship opportunities.
Tailored bespoke packages are also offered to better suit your needs and budget.
For more information, please contact Maxine Harle, Events and Business Development Manager
e firstname.lastname@example.org t +44 (0)1225 327900