- Vertical Farming World Congress 2021
Vertical Farming World Congress 2021
Bringing together vertical farming operators, investors, suppliers and customers, the 2nd annual Vertical Farming World Congress is designed to help develop and advance the sector’s future. The 2021 event will feature two days of online conference sessions and networking opportunities, with additional elements for those attending in person, including vertical farm tours, produce tasting, policy forums and training courses. For new entrants as well as industry leaders. To book, please visit the registration tab.
About the event
Following the success of the inaugural 2020 event, attended by 180 delegates from 40 countries, Zenith Global is delighted to return with an expanded 2nd Vertical Farming World Congress.
Bringing together vertical farming operators, investors, suppliers and customers, the event will again assemble key industry leaders from around the globe, to debate and advance the future’s sector.
This will be a hybrid event, allowing for both virtual and in-person attendance.
There will be two days of conference sessions, where industry leaders, innovators, suppliers, advisers and investors will share their insights through a series of presentations, interviews and interactive panel discussions. Attendees joining in person at London Heathrow will additionally have access to vertical farm tours, produce tasting, policy forums and training courses.
Extensive networking opportunities, from dedicated networking breaks and group workshops to welcome receptions, will enable all delegates to connect with other industry peers.
The inaugural Vertical Farming World Congress programme featured the most authoritative speakers ever assembled for the sector. This included industry leaders 80 Acres Farms, AeroFarms, Bowery Farming, IGS and Jones Food Company; investors AgFunder, Ashfords, Innovate UK, S2G Ventures and Virgo; alongside leading contributors to the industry Agritecture, Association for Vertical Farming, Growing Underground, Heilux, JPFA, LettUs Grow, Migros, Root AI, Square Roots, The Circle, Uns Farms, Vertical Future, Wageningen University, WWF and YesHealth Group.
2021 programme details will be announced soon …
“A great event with an excellent organization team behind and a good choice of topics. Outstanding moderator in the Q+A sessions.” Christine Zimmermann-Loessl, Association for Vertical Farming
"Great conference for high levels of information, as well as, detailed information on CEA.” Melanie Corey-Ferrini, 3.14DC
“An excellent event, not to be missed” Harriet Duncalfe, Berrygardens Ltd
"Surprisingly cost effective relative to the value of what can be gained from the conference. Surprised to be able to be jet lagged without leaving home!” David Brault Enphase Project Management
“I've attended the Congress as an external operator (not currently involved in VF) and found it extremely informative. Excellent platform to establish connections and networking too.” Martino Picotti, Proriented
“The platform used for this recent event was exceptionally intuitive and straightforward. The host from Zenith asked clear and concise questions and it was enlightening to see vertical farmers of all business sizes and technologies bring experience, expertise and skills to the screen.” Innovation Agri Tech.
“The congress allowed us to visit vertical farms from different part of the word easily.” Gilda Carrasco, University of Talca, Chile
“Excellent work from the team and very helpful. Well done” Grahame Dunling, Uns Farms
“You managed to demonstrate that a virtual event has absolute value and is a great platform to meet people!”
“The congress was well organized -everything went smoothly. Topics were diverse and engaging, and they managed to conduct virtual tours of the farms which I found fascinating. I'd definitely love to attend the 2021 VF World Congress!” Semillar Translations
Location and hotel
The 2021 event will be held as a hybrid event, incorporating both virtual and live in-person elements.
For attendees joining live in-person, the Congress will be held at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, a contemporary and ideally located venue for those travelling to the UK from abroad, with quick and easy access into central London.
For delegates wishing to book accommodation, an allocation of rooms at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, will be available at negotiated rates between 20-22 September, on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
To book your accommodation at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel please use the following link.
The room rate is £139 including VAT for a single-occupancy room and £149 for a double-occupancy room.
Room rates are subject to availability. Once our allocation has been used or is released as contracted, room rates may fluctuate according to availability.
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Bath Road, Hounslow, TW6 2AQ
|Pay by 31 Dec Super saver||Pay by 26 Jul Early booking rate||Pay by 20 Sep Standard booking rate|
|Full Congress||Standard in-person||£790.00||£890.00||£990.00|
Substitutions will be accepted up to 16 September. Cancellations will be subject to £80 + VAT administration charge and cannot be made after 26 July. Bookings are subject to Zenith Global Event Terms and Conditions, available here.
*A concession rate of is offered to start-ups and early-stage entrepreneurs. To be eligible, companies must have annual sales below £1 million. For more information and to book at this rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person event attendees
For those attending the Congress in-person, VAT will be charged at the prevailing UK rate, currently 20%. The rate may be subject to change.
If the coronavirus pandemic should prohibit Zenith Global hosting the in-person event in London Heathrow in September, attendees will have the option to cancel their in-person booking at no charge or convert the booking to the virtual event, receiving a refund of the difference between the price paid and the virtual delegate rate.
Visas may be required from some countries. Zenith Global will be happy to help with visa support and documents where possible.
e email@example.com t +44 (0)1225 327900
We have a range of virtual, hybrid and onsite sponsorship packages available which will offer unique and effective opportunities to showcase your brand and services to a highly relevant audience.
Virtual sponsorship opportunities
Packages include the following capabilities:
- Deliver a presentation of up to 20 minutes within the main event programme.
- Host a roundtable or workshop.
- Virtual tour of your factory or plant.
- Regular mentions in Zenith Global's event marketing emails and social media posts.
- View all event attendees and use search filters to find those individuals who are most relevant to your needs.
- Give attendees an instant introduction to who you are and your networking goals through your customisable profile. Build your profile with additional links, such as your company website and LinkedIn.
- Invite and schedule meaningful 1-1 video meetings with delegates and speakers throughout the day. Invite additional delegates to join the call to facilitate a wider conversation.
- Customise your dedicated sponsor page with downloadable multimedia content and messaging.
- Instant feedback and interaction using real-time interactive features such as polling and Q&A. Attendees can share documents, chat with other attendees and share their views and opinions.
- Take advantage of your virtual booth where you can instantly connect with interested attendees, simulating a real-life event.
- Use measurable event analytics that captures real-time valuable data and insights, promoting lead generation and showing positive ROI.
- Revisit the portal in the weeks following the event to re-watch recorded sessions and access important information and contact details that may have been missed initially.
- Headline or category sponsorship of our Vertical Farming Award scheme.
- Stay relevant and connected to your existing clients and reach new audiences.
- Raise your brand awareness and learn from your industry peers.
- Use your time more effectively, as you no longer need to worry about logistics, travel, accommodation etc.
- Reduce your impact on the environment as you lower your carbon footprint by going digital.
In-person and hybrid event sponsorship opportunities
From the Autumn we plan on hosting hybrid and in-person events which will enable us to offer many of the options above with the added capabilities below:
- A display in the networking area at the event.
- Branding on the event stage backdrop.
- Distribution of marketing material to event attendees.
- Hosting a drinks reception.
- Product sampling.
- Delegate surveys.
- Physical tour of factory or plant.
- On-screen video presentations.
- Company table at the gala industry dinner.
Click HERE to download the full list of sponsorship opportunities.
Tailored bespoke packages are also offered to better suit your needs and budget.
For more information, please contact Maxine Harle, Events and Business Development Manager
e firstname.lastname@example.org t +44 (0)1225 327900