Liquid Water Enhancers Report 2014
Zenith Global's Liquid Water Enhancers report examines the origins and quick rise of the liquid water enhancers category, highlighting its potential for expansion into key global markets. The report contains commentary and data, as well as detailed insights for each of several potential markets, offering a broad overview of possible strategies for market entry.
An essential guide to the liquid water enhancers category, including an overview of the current market and international potential.
Includes information on the products, key drivers and consumption trends in the current market.
Addresses the international opportunity through sophisticated benchmarking analysis, identifying the top five countries that offer the greatest potential for liquid water enhancers beyond the US.
Provides insights and recommendations for countries offering the greatest prospect for the category.
Assesses challenges and provides a realistic future outlook to support your strategic planning.
Highlights a sample of brands in the category through detailed brand profiles.
Background and report description
Pocket-sized packs of super-concentrated syrups did not exist until Kraft Foods Group introduced MiO Liquid Water Enhancers in March 2011. By the end of 2013, the US market alone was worth $412 million, with dedicated fixtures in many stores.
Zenith Global's Liquid Water Enhancers 2014 Report examines the origins and quick rise of the liquid water enhancers category, highlighting its potential for expansion into key global markets.
The report provides an in-depth look at the liquid water enhancers category in the US, and provides detailed market-level insights for each of several potential markets, offering a broad overview of possible strategies for market entry.
What this report covers
- The current state of the liquid water enhancers market: an in-depth look at the market in the US, as this is the only market where the category has grown to a level of maturity. Emergence, products in the market, market drivers, consumers, consumption volume and consumption value.
- International opportunity market assessment: an in-depth look at the five countries that offer the greatest prospect for liquid water enhancers, identified using a sophisticated benchmarking exercise. Macroeconomic overview, beverage consumption forecasts by category, market insights, and recommendations for market entry.
- 10 liquid water enhancer brand profiles: an overview of brand, company, markets, value sales (2013), volume sales (2013), pack formats, price, product description, variants, positioning, marketing, ingredients, distribution/placement.
- United States
- United Kingdom
Market data provided in this report
- Liquid water enhancer brands in market, 2011-2013
- Soft drinks consumption by volume and per capita consumption, 2013
- Liquid water enhancers share of total dilutable beverages segment, 2011-2013
- Liquid water enhancers consumption volume: total, per capita and % change, 2011-2013
- Liquid water enhancers consumption value: total, per capita and % change, 2011-2013
- Liquid water enhancers expenditure per serving and % change: 2011-2013
- Consumption volume and value for leading liquid water enhancer brands, 2013
- Volume and value share by leading companies, 2013
- Comparative soft drinks consumption volume by segment, 2012-2013
International markets: United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, China
- Comparative soft drinks consumption volume, total and per capita, 2012
- Bottled water consumption volume and split of still and sparkling, 2012