19 Retail buyers booked for UK Soft Drinks conference
19 supermarket and other retail buyers have already registered to attend this year’s UK Soft Drinks Industry Conference on 7th May at the Congress Centre in central London. They include representatives of Asda, Boots, BP, the Co-op, Holland & Barrett and Tesco.
Under the theme of ‘Creating new choices’, the programme addresses the key issues facing the industry and features:
- the Chairman of Action on Sugar and the Shadow Public Health Minister on meeting society’s needs
- numerous innovators such as Bottlegreen, Feel Good, Fever-Tree, Little Miracles and Vimto
- an entrepreneur shoot out with Rebel Kitchen, ViVA and Vivid, advised by an expert panel
- latest market insights from Ipsos and Zenith International as well as the launch of the 2014 British Soft Drinks Association UK Market Report
- an industry leadership panel with Coca-Cola and Innocent.
The event is being organised by specialist industry consultants Zenith International in conjunction with the British Soft Drinks Association and is sponsored by Americk Webtech.
Over 100 places have been reserved so far, with delegates from Britvic, Cott, Danone and Highland Spring to Lucozade Ribena Suntory, PepsiCo, Princes, Red Bull and Refresco Gerber. Full details as well as online booking are available at http://www.zenithinternational.com/events
Note for Editors:
- For further information, please contact:
Linda Leonard, Events Manager, Zenith International Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900, f +44 (0)1225 327901