Children's bottled water growing 7% a year
A new report on Children’s Bottled Water Innovation from leading food and drink industry consultancy Zenith Global evaluates the opportunities and challenges in this growing category as well as providing profiles of 70 brands across six regions.
Among the report’s findings:
- The global children’s bottled water market is forecast to rise by 7% a year to 2021.
- Asia Pacific is the leading region for children’s bottled water sales.
- Children’s bottled water commands a higher price than mainstream bottled waters.
“Increasing awareness of the need for good hydration and greater concern over child obesity mean that children’s bottled water is in an extremely strong position for continued rapid growth,” commented Zenith Global Chairman Richard Hall.
“Smaller bottle sizes with fun caps and characters make bottled water even more appealing on the go and in school. Our new report is a valuable guide to anyone already in or interested in entering this very dynamic category,” he concluded.
The 2016 Zenith report analyses 70 international and regional brands, offering product images as well as detailed information such as launch date, packaging type and size, pricing, positioning and marketing.
The Zenith Global Report on Children’s Bottled Water Innovation contains full profiles on 70 brands launched in 2013-16 across 6 regions.
Notes for Editors
- An illustration is attached for publication.
- For further information, please contact:
Pam Jones, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900, f +44 (0)1225 327901