Cottage cheese benefits from protein positioning
Dairy manufacturers are expecting renewed strong growth from cottage cheese by building on its perception as the original high protein cultured milk product, according to the new 2016 Global Cottage Cheese Market Report from specialist food and drink consultancy Zenith International.
“Cottage cheese has progressively broadened its consumer appeal, thanks to its versatility. Its combination of savoury and sweet flavours in a wide variety of convenient packaging formats has contributed to its growing success,” commented Zenith Market Analyst Louisa Sabin. “No longer confined to just plain and pineapple, cottage cheese sales are poised to accelerate in the coming years,” she concluded.
The 2016 Zenith Global Cottage Cheese Market Report examines the potential of cottage cheese in the context of other dairy categories such as yogurt and quark, and assesses how manufacturers can capitalise on current trends.
Other highlights of the Zenith report include:
- overview of the cottage cheese market, with commentary and insights
- study of 10 key countries to clarify the opportunity for cottage cheese
- analysis of cottage cheese strengths and weaknesses
- case studies on recent launches, with product profiles and positioning
- ideas for boosting sales and improving shelf presence
- background history of cottage cheese.
The 2016 Zenith Global Cottage Cheese Market Report contains 66 pages, with profiles of 20 cottage cheese launches across 5 regions. Contact Zenith International on +44 (0)1225 327900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for Editors
- An illustration is attached for publication
- For further information, please contact:
Monika Fedor, Zenith International Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900, f +44 (0)1225 327901