Expanding Zenith restructures
After doubling sales in the past three years, specialist food and drink industry consultancy Zenith International has announced a restructuring of senior management roles to continue its rapid expansion.
- Richard Hall as Chairman
will focus increasingly on strategy and development projects.
- Charles Phillips becomes Chief Operating Officer
with responsibility for all consulting and information services.
- Jason Holway is appointed International Development Director
to concentrate mainly on enlarging the company's presence in the Americas, Central and East Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Gary Roethenbaugh takes on the role of Market Intelligence Director
adding market consulting to his former research and development activities.
- Tim Chater is promoted to Commercial Consulting Director
to develop services in market entry and route to market planning for clients.
Retaining their existing roles are :
- Philip O'Brien, Finance Director
- Duncan Finlayson, Operations Consulting Director
- Dr Ric Horobin, Water & Environment Director
- Isabel Lightfoot, Events Director
"Zenith is fortunate to have such a strong management team, more than capable of developing the business further," commented Zenith Chairman Richard Hall.
Note for Editors
For further information and photographs, please contact:
Richard Hall or Fiona Herrington , Zenith International Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900, f +44 (0)1225 327901