Global water drinks leaders to meet at Evian
Leaders from the world’s largest water drinks companies and directors of independent water producers will meet in Evian-les-Bains from 8 to 10 November for the 19th Global Water Drinks Congress, which has become the main international forum for businesses to discuss trends and issues affecting the market’s future.
With the theme of ‘Packed with purpose’, to reflect the benefits of hydration and convenience, while recognising the challenges for social responsibility and sustainability, programme highlights include:
- Global market insights from IRi, Kantar, KPMG and Rabobank
- Leadership perspectives from Danone, Coca-Cola, Niagara and the former CEO of Nestlé Waters
- Sustainability developments with Consumer Goods Forum and PepsiCo
- International updates from Gerolsteiner, Mahou San Miguel and Spritzer
- US innovation with Bossa Nova, Flow, Icelandic Glacial and Sanzo plus other pioneers from Chile, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
- A tour of the Evian production site and the Global Water Drinks Awards at a Gala Industry Dinner.
There will also be extensive opportunities for networking and a series of key issue round tables.
“In keeping with the theme, it’s hard to imagine a programme that could be more packed with purpose,” commented Richard Hall, Chairman of specialist industry consultants and event organisers Zenith Global. “Delegates will have a chance to review all the key trends, update on the latest innovations discuss the most important issues and see one of the world’s most iconic filling operations in just 48 hours. They should return with full confidence in knowing all they need for their next phase of business planning.”
This year’s Global Water Drinks Congress is sponsored by Platinum Sponsor Lajthiza, Gold Sponsor Sidel, Silver Sponsor ICE Water Management and Bronze Sponsors AF Compressors and CCL Label.
Full programme and booking details are available at www.zenithglobal.com/events.
Notes for Editors:
- Two visuals are attached for publication: 1 and 2
- Logos for all the speakers are attached.
- For further information, please contact:
Francesca Hall, Associate Director – Events, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 w zenithglobal.com