Healthier future and planet positive plans for UK water drinks
Henry Dimbleby MBE, author of a National Food Strategy for Britain and the keynote speaker, will chair sessions on a Healthier Future and Planet Positive at the UK Water Drinks Conference on 22 March in central London. Speakers during these sessions include the National Obesity Forum and Tesco, as well as the Natural Source Waters Association, co-host of the event, and its members.
The conference also features:
- An industry leadership panel with Managing Directors from Danone, Highland Spring, Montgomery Waters and Nestlé Waters.
- Henry Dimbleby’s keynote address on ‘Creating a National Food Strategy for public health and sustainability’.
- A special session on Preparing for Deposit Return Schemes with DEFRA, Circularity Scotland and Sainsbury’s.
- Latest market insights from Zenith Global, Kantar and Field Agent.
- Innovation experiences with prebiotic fibre-infused water, protein water and clean energy nootropic water.
The conference gives the opportunity for business leaders, suppliers, customers and advisers each year to review trends, debate issues and shape strategies for future business development. Organised by food and drink experts Zenith Global, this will be its 31st year. It has been timed to coincide with World Water Day, as designated by the United Nations.
The UK Water Drinks Conference is sponsored by Saniton Plastic, which will be presenting its ground-breaking new plastic bottle.
“Our conference is designed for anyone whose business will be affected by the competing pressures of market opportunity, cost inflation, health improvement, environment protection and consumer appeal”, commented Zenith Global Events Director Francesca Hall. “It should help answer the more than usual number of questions raised by a post-Brexit, post-covid and supply chain disrupted world”.
Full programme and booking details are available at www.zenithglobal.com/events, with discounted registration available for small businesses and groups.
Notes for Editors
- Speaker logos are attached.
- For further information, please contact:
Francesca Hall, Associate Director - Events, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 e email@example.com w zenithglobal.com