UK conference to explore new world for soft drinks
As UK business prospects brighten, the next UK Soft Drinks Conference will be held on 11 May 2021 with the theme of discovering the ‘New World for Soft Drinks’.
The programme features numerous industry leaders and key innovators covering all the latest trends, issues and developments:
- Industry leadership panel with Chief Executive of PepsiCo Europe and GB General Manager of Coca-Cola European Partners
- Time for coffee session with Beverages Managing Director of Nestlé UK & Ireland alongside Boost Drinks and Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- Market trends with Asda buyers and Kantar
- Focus on sustainability with Britvic, DEFRA and Suntory
- Innovation insights on clean energy, kombucha, live sodas, no-alcohol spirits and refillution.
The 2021 InnoBev Awards will also be presented towards the end of the day. The event is organised by Zenith Global, the global food and drink experts, in conjunction with the British Soft Drinks Association.
For the second time, the conference will be held online. “We’ve found this is not only more convenient and affordable, it also enables more targeted networking and flexibility with full recorded access afterwards,” commented Zenith Global Chairman Richard Hall.
“There certainly won’t be a better way to take stock of the changes anticipated in a post-covid world, with direct experience from over 20 key industry leaders, pioneers and influencers,” he concluded.
Full programme details and online booking are available on www.zenithglobal.com/events/uksd2021.
Notes for Editors
For further information, please contact:
Francesca Hall, Associate Director - Events, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 e firstname.lastname@example.org w zenithglobal.com