Zenith appoints from world market leaders
Zenith International, acknowledged as Europe's leading drinks consultancy, has made its fourth senior management appointment this year that draws on top level experience from world leaders in the food and consulting sectors.
Philip O'Brien is to become Finance Director and Company Secretary from January 2007. Previously Finance Director of Â£70 million turnover NestlÃ© Waters UK, part of the world's largest food group, Philip will also bring acquisition, integration and information technology expertise to Zenith.
He succeeds Anne Hall, a founder Director of Zenith International in 1991. Having helped build the Zenith group to sales approaching Â£4 million and a team of nearly 60 staff, Anne will remain as a non-executive Director.
Other key Zenith appointments in 2006 include:
- Charles Phillips, former Director of Acquisitions and Development for the Worldwide Water Division of Group Danone, as Mergers & Acquisitions Director
- Tim Chater, former General Manager of Canderel and Country Manager of NestlÃ© Waters, as Senior Management Consultant
- Philip Coverdale, former consultant with Accenture, as Management & Technical Consultant.
"Zenith has developed its reputation so far through a high proportion of internal promotion," commented Zenith Chairman Richard Hall. "This should certainly continue, but our further expansion also requires us to call on the best talent available and I am delighted at the calibre of these new appointments."
Notes for Editors
1. A photograph of Philip O'Brien is available on request.
2. For further information, please contact:
Richard Hall or Fiona Herrington, Zenith International Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square w Bath BA1 2AB w United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 f +44 (0)1225 327901