Zenith Global rebrands
After 25 years in business and having become a world leading consultancy for the food and drink industries, Zenith International Ltd is changing its name and logo.
From today, Zenith International Ltd will be renamed Zenith Global Ltd. “This not only emphasises our genuinely global reach – we have locally based associates in 70 different countries,” commented Zenith founder and Chairman Richard Hall. “It is also shorter and simpler.” Zenith’s new website address will be zenithglobal.com.
Designed by the Honey agency, the new icon is intended to be instantly recognisable and memorable.
A new strapline has been added to summarise Zenith’s extra value as “global food and drink experts.”
There are also four separate logos and colour schemes for each of Zenith’s main departments:
- Zenith Insight for market data, trends and analysis.
- Zenith Advisory for strategic, commercial, market entry and distribution advice as well as commercial due diligence.
- Zenith Technical for production feasibility, operational efficiency, product formulation, water resource and environmental support as well as technical due diligence.
- Zenith Live! for news services, conferences and events.
“Most people know us for one of these activities. We want to make it easier to use us for all four,” Richard Hall concluded.
Notes for Editors:
1. The new Zenith logo is attached.
2. The four departments are illustrated here:
3. For further information, please contact
Chryssa Demertzi, e firstname.lastname@example.org