- About us
- Case studies
- Bottled water factory design and construction
Bottled water factory design and constructionOperations Consulting
Zenith Global were appointed as Project Managers for design and construction of a new greenfield production site for Icelandic Water Holdings, Iceland. The scope of services provided included:
- Design, tendering and procurement of 2 new complete PET bottling lines to produce from preforms. Total production capacity of the new factory incorporating additional line 3, was approx. a million bottles per day.
- Design, sourcing and ordering of machinery to complete a third production line combining re-use of some of the plant and equipment relocated from Icelandic Water Holdings’ present factory.
- Development of design criteria for 2 main buildings, being the production/warehouse facility and a separate dockside warehouse.
- Supervision of procurement and construction of the production/warehouse building.
- Supervision of installation and commissioning of new and re-located plant and equipment.
- Design, procurement, and supervision of installation and commissioning of all buildings’ services for the production/warehouse building.
- Design and construction of water transport mechanism from borehole to factory
- Management of the source development including hydro-geological investigations, procurement and supervision of borehole drilling, testing and piping.
Want to find out more
Susannah King Principal Operations Consultant
T Telephone: +44 (0)1225 327900