Full house for UK Water Drinks
The full programme for next month’s UK Water Drinks Conference has been announced, including the latest statistics, a masterclass in category management, an industry leadership panel, an update on policy issues and a series of innovator case studies.
The conference will be held online on 23 March 2021 and has the theme of ‘Charting New Waters’, to reflect the changes anticipated in a post-covid world and the opportunities offered to broaden water drinks consumption.
“Online conferences are more accessible, because they are more affordable and the content can be reviewed more flexibly at any time,” commented event organiser Richard Hall, Chairman of Zenith Global, the global food and drink experts. “Everyone can participate fully by asking questions and taking part in polls. In some ways, it’s also easier to identify and meet up with other delegates for networking.”
The five main sessions consist of:
- Market overview with trends and outlook from Kantar and Zenith Global
- Category management panel with Danone, Highland Spring and Nestlé
- Industry leadership panel with emerging top producers Niagara and Roxane alongside dilutable and dispense leader Britvic
- Key issues and opportunities with British Dietetic Association on hydration, Natural Source Waters Association on environment and health, and Dash Water on infused waters as the next big thing
- Innovator case studies with Wow Hydrate on functional waters, GUTsy Captain on water kefir, Radnor Hills on selling direct to consumers and Drinks Cubed on zero carbon.
The event is organised in association with the Natural Source Waters Association. Full programme and booking details are available at zenithglobal.com/events/ukwd2021.
Notes for Editors
For further information, please contact:
Francesca Hall, Associate Director - Events, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 e email@example.com w zenithglobal.com