UK water and soft drinks events go virtual
The annual UK Water Drinks and Soft Drinks Conferences, in conjunction with the Natural Source Waters Association and British Soft Drinks Association, will both be held online this year, on 3 and 4 September.
“After months of separation, September will be a great time to re-connect,” commented Richard Hall, Chairman of event organisers Zenith Global. “We believe we have found the best platform for directors and senior managers to network as well as hear from and engage with industry leaders.”
Both programmes contain a full day of presentations, panels, interviews and discussions, covering:
- market developments and outlook, including consumer and retail change
- industry leader insights on coronavirus, Brexit and the new normal, including Coca-Cola Great Britain, Ireland and Northern Europe General Manager Jon Woods and Food and Drink Federation Chief Executive Ian Wright
- key issues from sustainability to health and hydration
- notable innovators from Innocent to Jimmy’s alongside cannabidiol drinks, non-alcoholic spirits, protein waters and biodegradable bottles.
“More people can attend a virtual event because there’s no travel, time can be used more flexibly, costs are substantially lower and recording allows for later review if anything is missed,” Richard Hall added. “We believe this can deliver even greater value and I hope attendees will be surprised how virtual can be made to feel real, even to the extent of casual one-to-one conversations.”
The UK Water Drinks Conference ‘Hydration Nation’ will be held on 3 September 2020. The UK Soft Drinks Conference ‘Personal Choice’ takes place on 4 September 2020. Full programme and booking details are available at www.zenithglobal.com/events.
Notes for Editors
- For further information, please contact:
Francesca Hall, Marketing and Event Manager, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 e email@example.com w zenithglobal.com