UK water drinks industry floods to online event
After a highly successful online conference in 2020, the UK water drinks industry is planning a second virtual event on 23 March this year.
The UK Water Drinks Conference has been the industry’s main annual event for 30 years and is a key forum for producers, suppliers and customers to review and debate current issues, alongside excellent networking.
The 2021 theme of ‘Charting New Waters’ reflects both the turbulence of the past year and the opportunities for fresh thinking. Topics will include:
- The latest market developments and consumer trends from Zenith Global and Kantar
- Category management expertise from Danone Waters, Highland Spring and Nestlé Waters
- Industry leader views from Niagara and Roxane, who have increasingly strengthened their profiles internationally
- Infused waters as the next big thing with Dash Water
- Innovator case studies from zero carbon to direct consumer selling.
“Water drinks remain so vital for consumers, but many aspects of the market have changed radically in the past year,” commented Richard Hall, Chairman of Zenith Global, which organises the event. “There will be a continued focus on health and the environment. Extra attention will be given to flavour, functionality and refillability.”
Notes for Editors
- An event banner is attached.
- For further information, please contact:
Francesca Hall, Associate Director - Events, Zenith Global Ltd
7 Kingsmead Square, Bath BA1 2AB, United Kingdom
t +44 (0)1225 327900 e email@example.com w zenithglobal.com