Factory design and build
Beverage and dairy plant design and project management
Zenith Global is an engineering consultancy specialising in the beverage and dairy sectors. Our teams of engineering project managers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers and process design engineers have managed some of the world’s well known beverage factory and dairy factory capital projects. We specialise in turnkey plant design, but we can also manage smaller projects including procurement and installation of bottling equipment.
Zenith can manage all stages of a plant design and build project, from concept to commissioning. We often work with clients from the initial feasibility stage right through to commissioning, acceptance testing and handover.
Zenith’s factory design and build process
We adopt a 5 phase approach to delivering a factory build. Each phase is very well defined, and we have strict programme to ensure the project is delivered quickly and efficiently:
Phase 1: Concept design and preliminary budget
Phase 2: Client approval, programme development and go-ahead
Phase 3: Detailed design
Phase 4: Tender issuance and appraisal. Contract preparation
Phase 5: Implementation, commissioning and handover
Why use Zenith to manage your capital project?
Clients around the world trust Zenith with the management of their capital projects because:
- We are specialists in the food and drink industry.
- We are cheaper, because we drive down the cost of equipment and buildings.
- We are quicker, because we know all the suppliers and we know who to approach.
- We offer turnkey project management, so we take all the stress off your shoulders.
- We ensure you have the right equipment, not just what suppliers want to sell you.
- We are independent of suppliers, so we have no loyalties, only recommendations.
- We give you security of international contracts.
- We have cultural understanding, wherever you are in the world.
- We give you continuity of support, helping you create a successful business.
- Our engineers have a good understanding of the food and beverage markets.
Interested in finding out more?
Contact us by calling our head office in the UK on 00 44 (0)1225 327900 during UK office hours (08:30-17:00) and we will route you through to the appropriate person. Alternatively, fill in your details in the Contact us form at the bottom of this page and we will call you back as soon as possible.